The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:30 PM   #91
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S

With the doubling of player ranking points in the 2009 WTA Entry Rankings, the following rule should now be applied:-

Quote:
In the case of an unranked WTA player or a WTA player who has less than 40 ranking pts, she shall be allocated 40 pts for the calculation of PAW scoring points.
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:27 AM   #92
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

OK, are there any schedule rules/limitatios? Can you play two tournaments in one week?
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 11:48 AM   #93
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzavay. View Post
OK, are there any schedule rules/limitatios? Can you play two tournaments in one week?
You can only play one PAW tournament per week.
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #94
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
You can only play one PAW tournament per week.
Can you play every week or are there limitations?
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 11:12 PM   #95
country flag sdtoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzavay. View Post
Can you play every week or are there limitations?
On some weeks there is only one International tournament scheduled in the WTA calendar - this means that we will have a player entry limit of only the 64 highest ranked PAW players. Quite often however, the manager of that weeks only tournament may allow a higher number of players (or all) to play - the decision is purely in the hands of the PAW tournament manager.
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 01:51 AM   #96
country flag iGOAT

kk
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 07:43 AM   #97
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

Azarenka withdrew and Knapp replaced her .If I choose Gajdosova def Knapp.Is it invalid or valid?? someone please tell me ,thx.
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 07:44 AM   #98
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

this is Sydney tournament this week
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:21 AM   #99
country flag FrOzon

FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotel View Post
Azarenka withdrew and Knapp replaced her .If I choose Gajdosova def Knapp.Is it invalid or valid?? someone please tell me ,thx.
If you did this in time, it should be valid! Why not?
FrOzon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 11:50 AM   #100
country flag sdtoot

The recent vote to change the PAW rules on retirement during a match gave a result which was 26-23 in favour of the rule change (two players who voted, 1 for and 1 against, didn't play at PAW Australian Open but this doesn't affect the final poll result). Obviously, the vote was very close but we have to go with the majority opinion.

Therefore all future PAW tournaments (including PAW Fed Cup next week if it goes ahead) shall incorporate the following rule:-

1. If a player withdraws from a match before the first set has been completed, then the PAW pick will be declared invalid and players will be allowed to make a replacement PAW pick.

Thanks
sdtoot
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:28 AM   #101
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

I have a question concerning Alternates in YEC events...

I have a player who so far hasn't picked any match in the tournament, and judging by his lack of activity on the board, I doubt he'll pick any... When can I start adding the Alt in the League table ? Is there a minimum Pick/Players mandatory ? For example if the player in question comes back just in time to only pick the final, or only the final and semis, do we stll accept him in the tournament or is he already replaced by the Alt ?

Thanx for clarifying this

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #102
country flag sdtoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^bibi^ View Post
I have a question concerning Alternates in YEC events...

I have a player who so far hasn't picked any match in the tournament, and judging by his lack of activity on the board, I doubt he'll pick any... When can I start adding the Alt in the League table ? Is there a minimum Pick/Players mandatory ? For example if the player in question comes back just in time to only pick the final, or only the final and semis, do we stll accept him in the tournament or is he already replaced by the Alt ?

Thanx for clarifying this
Sorry, only just seen this post. Players who qualify must make at least one pick in the RR stages for the YEC's, so I guess the same rule should apply here for Bali. Therefore the ALT is defiantely in after the RR stages.
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 07:10 AM   #103
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Ok thanx

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #104
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=440818
Is there a similar USO series consisting of 5 tournaments this year?
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #105
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=440818
Is there a similar USO series consisting of 5 tournaments this year?
It seems Twight6 is gone , so i can make one.
Still it will be weird with Washington that will be canceled (not enough players, and so far no manager for Stanford)

I will make a thread later this night (watching Klitschko now)

If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
Tumblr: http://thesaturdays-victoriajustice.tumblr.com/
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote