The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2005, 10:24 AM   #31
country flag RussiansFan

RussiansFan is a name known to all RussiansFan is a name known to all RussiansFan is a name known to all RussiansFan is a name known to all RussiansFan is a name known to all RussiansFan is a name known to all RussiansFan is a name known to all RussiansFan is a name known to all RussiansFan is a name known to all RussiansFan is a name known to all RussiansFan is a name known to all
I'm new here, however this is a beautiful game, good job!
I'll run to commit just now!
MARIA SHARAPOVA - WTA #1 (7 WEEKS)
2004 WIMBLEDON CHAMPION & WTA CHAMPS WINNER
2005 WTA N°1
2006 INDIAN WEELS WINNER

- - - - - GO MASHA!!! - - - -

GOOD LUCK ALSO TO:
ELENA DEMENTIEVA
ANASTASIA MYSKINA
MARIA KIRILENKO
RussiansFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2005, 07:24 PM   #32
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future
Hi again ! Can I play RG2005 and if I can where I must write : I commit to ...??????????
roxi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2005, 10:06 PM   #33
country flag sandg

sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxi
Hi again ! Can I play RG2005 and if I can where I must write : I commit to ...??????????
Post commitments in this thread - http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=155156
sandg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 06:12 AM   #34
country flag da'bitch!

da'bitch! has much to be proud of da'bitch! has much to be proud of da'bitch! has much to be proud of da'bitch! has much to be proud of da'bitch! has much to be proud of da'bitch! has much to be proud of da'bitch! has much to be proud of da'bitch! has much to be proud of da'bitch! has much to be proud of da'bitch! has much to be proud of da'bitch! has much to be proud of
hi, i would really like to join in with PAW!
da'bitch! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 03:29 AM   #35
country flag leeber

leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute
WOW
leeber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2005, 07:50 PM   #36
country flag William Hunt

William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice
Shouldn't the number of PAW's be upgraded ? In PAW ATP U can pick 16 picks in an ATP tournament, in PAW WTA usually only 13 which is not that much. Some more picks would make it more fun and would avoid more people ending on the same number of points.
William Hunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2005, 09:10 PM   #37
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Tournaments with draw of 32 players have 13 picks
Tournaments with draw of 64 players (inc byes) have 16 players
Tournaments with 96 players (Miami & Indian Wells) have 19 picks
Grand Slams (128 players) have 26 picks
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 07:51 AM   #38
country flag William Hunt

William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsansh
Tournaments with draw of 32 players have 13 picks
Tournaments with draw of 64 players (inc byes) have 16 players
Tournaments with 96 players (Miami & Indian Wells) have 19 picks
Grand Slams (128 players) have 26 picks
Thanx, I still think it should be more than 13 though, it would result in less people ending on the same nr. of points.
William Hunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 02:41 PM   #39
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
yah!!!! i successed to play!!! finally
amirhendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:19 PM   #40
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
i have question:
is there any national competion? the top 5 player of any country....
that was nice
amirhendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 01:01 AM   #41
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masharapova
no offence but this rule is stupid. a match hasn't even started and people paw it when the match before it is still going on. i think it's really unfair but i can understand why it is too much for the managers to handle with picks coming flying in 10 minutes before a match. i still think this rule needs to be changed though because it's a little unfair especially when a match hasn't even started and it is invalid.
The 3-minutes-per-game rule is used in cases that the actual start time of a match can't be determined.
A rule is fair when it is announced in advance and applied equally to all.
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 11:18 AM   #42
country flag Munchen

Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute
can i play?

#1 FOREVER

Venus Williams Justine Henin Amelie Mauresmo Elena Dementieva
Munchen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 11:19 AM   #43
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchen
can i play?
yes
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 11:25 AM   #44
country flag Munchen

Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks

I'll commit now.

#1 FOREVER

Venus Williams Justine Henin Amelie Mauresmo Elena Dementieva
Munchen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 08:58 PM   #45
country flag IceHock

IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute
im confused on like u can pick so many`matches per tourney. i dont get it.canu only choose so many first round matches and so on or does someone pu matches for us to choose.like i mean im justconfused on that we choose our matches but if we use them all up say before the quarters we cant choose anymore??
IceHock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote