Happy Thanksgivings.... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2003, 07:16 PM   #1
calabar

calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of
Happy Thanksgivings....

...to all the posters. Make this holiday season a safe one.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Until the philosophy which holds one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war, me say war...

- Bob Marley/Haile Selassie
calabar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2003, 07:18 PM   #2
Valda Lake

Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all Valda Lake is a name known to all
That's nice of you. Cheers!
Old Nov 26th, 2003, 07:23 PM   #3
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute
Wish you too
S-T-E-V-E is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2003, 08:09 PM   #4
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Here! Here! Many of the same returns to you!

By the way- I've always enjoyed that postscript combination- Eleanor Roosevelt and Bob Marley- how does that commercial go? PRICELESS!
Old Nov 26th, 2003, 09:52 PM   #5
calabar

calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster
Here! Here! Many of the same returns to you!

By the way- I've always enjoyed that postscript combination- Eleanor Roosevelt and Bob Marley- how does that commercial go? PRICELESS!

Thank you.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Until the philosophy which holds one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war, me say war...

- Bob Marley/Haile Selassie
calabar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2003, 09:55 PM   #6
PrincessXENA
Banned

PrincessXENA is an unknown quantity at this point PrincessXENA is an unknown quantity at this point PrincessXENA is an unknown quantity at this point PrincessXENA is an unknown quantity at this point
drink lots of beer for me! hehehe and stuff your faces with turkey!

-happy thanksgiving!
PrincessXENA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2003, 03:09 AM   #7
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
It's my birthday too! Nothing like Turkey AND cake
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2003, 03:32 AM   #8
country flag pReUrBrIyN
Team WTAworld

pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road
You're a month to late...

Canada had it in October...
pReUrBrIyN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote