Azza - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2003, 09:41 PM   #1
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of
Question Azza

Just wondering if you are bored shitless with nothing to do or whether your sole aim in life is just to get as many one word posts as possible? One thing you may learn as you get older is quality will beat quantity any day.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2003, 11:16 PM   #2
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
WTF shutup
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 03:25 AM   #3
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of
Guess that qualifies as 2 words which is an improvement, but then again I guess it add to your overall post count.
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 03:27 AM   #4
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
omg have a cry you loser
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 03:31 AM   #5
country flag Vicky88

Six words, getting better.
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 03:53 AM   #6
country flag azza

omg you are are a loser
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 04:49 AM   #7
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 04:51 AM   #8
country flag azza

spikey
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 05:10 AM   #9
country flag azza

just to get 1 fing straight i dont post for the sake of getting posts
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 04:12 PM   #10
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Amen Vicky.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote