The Belgian Babes and their coach.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2003, 04:30 PM   #1
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
The Belgian Babes and their coach..

Justine Henin-Hardenne: Carlos Rodriguez
Kim Clijsters: Marc Dehous
Els Callens: Jos Geerinck
Kirsten Flipkens: Johan Van Herck

the others?? (Elke, Caroline, Leslie, Jennifer...)

Last edited by Brαm : Nov 25th, 2003 at 05:47 PM.
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2003, 04:32 PM   #2
country flag Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Team WTAworld

Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all
Flipkens : Johan Van Herck (not? )

Member of Justine Philistines' Society

http://www.waagstock.be

Dizzy Miss Lizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 04:35 PM   #3
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elisabeth
Flipkens : Johan Van Herck (not? )
That's what Steven Martens said this morning, so I guess you're right
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 04:48 PM   #4
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
Elke Clijsters : Ruben Clijsters ??? wasn't it Sandra Wasserman before?

"When you do your best, it's always good enough" - Kim Clijsters

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of itůI believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Goed is de ergste vijand van zeer goed" - Pascal Smet

"Als je iemand idealiseert, verlies je het contact met de werkelijkheid"

"Ca sĺapprend par la souffrance, ša sĺapprend par les dÚceptions, ša sĺapprend par la densitÚ du mal que ša te fait, plus ša te fait mal et plus ša te fait grandir. Y a des moments o¨ tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ša, ša fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Come-on-kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 04:51 PM   #5
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Come-on-kim
Elke Clijsters : Ruben Clijsters ??? wasn't it Sandra Wasserman before?
No, that was Ann Devries. Then there was Tom, Ann's brother, then Ruben her cousin... Isn't she coached by someone else now? I thought I'd read that somewhere.
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 05:02 PM   #6
country flag BelgianGirl

BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice BelgianGirl is just really nice
Els : Jos Geerinck

I knew Caroline's coach too, but I can't remember...
Didn't Laurence Courtois have something to do with her?
BelgianGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 05:49 PM   #7
country flag Fieke

Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future
Leslie & Caroline: Jos Geerinck (does this guy coach half of the the Belgians or what )

Try this link (http://www.tennis-belge.be/bio.php ): there you can find info on all players, including the names of their coaches...

Bye|KimClijsters|Bye

veel succes|KirstenFlipkens|CarolineMaes|YaninaWickmayer|TamarynHendler|MisaKrajicek|veel succes
Held og lykke|CarolineWozniacki|Held og lykke

Go Ninof|Kevin Van der Perren|Go Ninof

RIP|Paul Hunter|RIP
Fieke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2003, 05:33 PM   #8
country flag Brαm

So Jos Geerinck coaches several players at the same time? Oh wait, is he that coach by e-mail? I think I once read about that in an interview with Els!
Old Nov 24th, 2003, 06:05 PM   #9
country flag fleemke│

fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of
Jup Van Herck was with Kirsten when she arrived at Zaventem after the USOpen. I also read that he will lead her in the WTA tour.
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke│ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2003, 06:10 PM   #10
country flag Brαm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleemke▓
Jup Van Herck was with Kirsten when she arrived at Zaventem after the USOpen. I also read that he will lead her in the WTA tour.
Jup Van Herck? I thought his name was Johan

Old Nov 24th, 2003, 06:14 PM   #11
country flag fleemke│

fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of
lol Errrrrrrr .... that's a nickname I gave him after meeting him on one of the famous party's from Dewulf
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Nov 24th, 2003, 06:15 PM   #12
country flag Brαm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleemke▓
lol Errrrrrrr .... that's a nickname I gave him after meeting him on one of the famous party's from Dewulf
Famous? Or notorious?
Old Nov 24th, 2003, 06:27 PM   #13
country flag fleemke│

mmmm I know nooooooothing
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Nov 25th, 2003, 10:36 AM   #14
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianGirl
Els : Jos Geerinck

I knew Caroline's coach too, but I can't remember...
Didn't Laurence Courtois have something to do with her?
I heard the same thing, but I don't think it was coaching, just hitting with her when Caroline is in Belgium
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2003, 10:38 AM   #15
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
I thought Jennifer Debodt was coached by Carlos Rodriguez as well (can't be that much since he's always with Justine)
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote