Carly Gullickson - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2006, 07:17 PM   #31
country flag dagamezbest

dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold
If Carly ever wants to be a top player she needs to get in top shape first. There is no way she can handle the power of the big girls if she is losing to people ranked in the 100's and 200's. She needs to hit the gym and get cut.
dagamezbest is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 12:16 PM   #32
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Hello

I want to bring to your attention the existence of Pick-Your-Winner [PYW]. This game is a popularity contest in which you can vote for your favourite players. Every tournament we start with the actual draw (or qualifying draw) and every match is won by the most popular player, using real-life scorelines.

Because Carly Gullickson will also play in some tournaments, I thought you might want to vote! If you want to vote (it's fun!), check the Tournament Forums for current matches and keep checking

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 05:41 PM   #33
country flag tennisjt

tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all
gullickson and morigami vs. Viktoriya Kutuzova UKR/Anastassia Rodionova RUS
tennisjt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 04:43 AM   #34
country flag tennisjt

tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all
morigami was injured with an ankle sprain, so they had to withdraw from dubs. not good
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 11:22 AM   #35
country flag tennisjt

Who is coaching Carly?
Was she still with Kardon at the Aussie?
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 02:15 AM   #36
country flag tennisjt

Dan 23, do you have more pics of Carly from the Aussie? Thanks
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 12:36 PM   #37
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
As promised heres some more pics of Carly from the AO

pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 03:59 PM   #38
country flag tennisjt

Thanks Dan23
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 04:13 PM   #39
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
thanx Dan for the pics
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 12:12 AM   #40
country flag tennisjt

With all the points she got in Tokyo, Carly reached a new career-high doubles ranking of #69 this week.
She also recieved a WC into main of the $75k in Midland this week
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 12:40 AM   #41
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
Too bad that she lost. .

But thanks for the pics Any match report about her?
Sorry for missing this question
Though its been about 4 weeks and ive seen about 100 matches in between....I remember Carly starting very well but Jarmila started poorly and when she began to come into the match Carly wasnt able to play as attackingly. Errors cost her a little too.
pavlyuchenkova

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 02:02 AM   #42
country flag tennisjt

2nd round of $75,000 Midland, MI
Vasilisa Bardina, Russia, def. Carly Gullickson, United States, 6-4, 6-2.
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:36 PM   #43
country flag tennisjt

Stadium Court (from 10.00hrs)
1. Shvedova vs. Gullickson (Singles qualifying final)
Good luck Carly
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:46 PM   #44
country flag Dan23

go Carly
pavlyuchenkova

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:27 PM   #45
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Good Luck to CARLY...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote