Carly Gullickson - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2003, 01:37 AM   #1
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Carly Gullickson

Carly has been said to be the future of American tennis along with Ashley Harkleroad! She is only 16 years old and has a pretty good professional ranking! She has some solid groundstrokes!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2003, 07:16 AM   #2
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Yep
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 05:02 AM   #3
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
Carly has been a huge disappointment so far this year...I hope she can get it together soon....she really needs to work on her movement and her serve...

does anyone know what here coaching situation is...I know her entire family moved to Florida to help her pursue her tennis career

Serena, Madison, Taylor, Sloane, Gaby, Sloane, Heather, Sachia,Victoria, Sania
Coco, Beatrice, Jessica, Christina, Lauren, Robin, Dinara, Noppy, Mia, Flavia
Kaia, Aga, Urzula, Tamira, Gisela, Timea, Veras, ALG, Klina, Wozi, Sveta, Vikas, Misa
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:29 PM   #4
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
Anyone notice that we Americans have the worst forums

Anyone have any info on Carly, heard that she was now working with Novotna. She has had an awful year...would love to see pics to see if she has gotten herself into shape

Serena, Madison, Taylor, Sloane, Gaby, Sloane, Heather, Sachia,Victoria, Sania
Coco, Beatrice, Jessica, Christina, Lauren, Robin, Dinara, Noppy, Mia, Flavia
Kaia, Aga, Urzula, Tamira, Gisela, Timea, Veras, ALG, Klina, Wozi, Sveta, Vikas, Misa
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 05:37 PM   #5
country flag CJK

CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road
Carly who?...lol, so sad, I guess school does come in the way sometimes, dont go to college though.
CJK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2004, 07:52 PM   #6
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever
Anyone notice that we Americans have the worst forums

Anyone have any info on Carly, heard that she was now working with Novotna. She has had an awful year...would love to see pics to see if she has gotten herself into shape
Carly

Carly is absolutely THE nicest player I have ever met. She is so friendly, funny and nice And beautiful too!

I saw her in Rosmalen this year and she is just awesome. She was coached by Jana Novotna there. I saw some pictures of her from the USTA -18 Champs and it looked like she had gained some weight I hope she will get back on the right track!

She received a wild card for the SEAT Open in Luxembourg! For the main draw! This tournament is in two weeks, and I will be there two days (I hope!), so hopefully I will get to see her

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2004, 07:46 PM   #7
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Carly lost first round Luxembourg to Pierce 6-0,7-5

She was in Quebec qualifying but lost to Karatancheva 6-1,6-4 in last round defeating Barna and Uberoi in the first and second rounds

Reached the 2nd round of Tucson winning all 3 qualifying matches and her first round and is ranked 355
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 08:34 AM   #8
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 09:09 PM   #9
country flag strike86

strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice
Currently she is considering college or going pro, college could be a good thing, Laura Granville did it and has been top 50, she got experience and has so far prevented her burning out early on, I think it could benefit Carly. She is a nice looking girl that will get better in appearance in the next few years. She has had a similar junior career to Laura, think they are similar, I am becomong a Guillickson fan fast LOL. She has the potentional to be as good if not better than Laura.

Present faves in no order: Shahar Peer, Heather Watson, Anne Keothavong, Venus Williams, Serena Williams, Sabine Lisicki, Petra Kvitova, Jelena Jankovic, Maria Sharapova, Daniela Hantouchova

Missing: Anna Kournikova, Nicole Vaidisova, Amanda Coezter, Lindsay Davenport (though see her as BBC Wimbledon pundit these days), Monica Seles!
strike86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 12:51 AM   #10
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
I saw her in Quebec! Her groundstrokes are maybe better then somes top 50 players I'm sure! So nice too
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2005, 10:02 PM   #11
country flag strike86

strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice strike86 is just really nice
Shes going well in the doubles with Danilidow event at Amelia Island, she is up against Molik and Navratilorova next. Go Carly.

Present faves in no order: Shahar Peer, Heather Watson, Anne Keothavong, Venus Williams, Serena Williams, Sabine Lisicki, Petra Kvitova, Jelena Jankovic, Maria Sharapova, Daniela Hantouchova

Missing: Anna Kournikova, Nicole Vaidisova, Amanda Coezter, Lindsay Davenport (though see her as BBC Wimbledon pundit these days), Monica Seles!
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 12:36 AM   #12
country flag strike86

the future of American tennis Ashley Harkleroad!

Anna-Lena Groenefeld (GER) d. (WC) Carly Gullickson (USA) 63 63

Play better next time Carly.

Old Apr 12th, 2005, 12:48 AM   #13
country flag strike86

Career-High Doubles No. 100 (April 11, 2005)
Singles she rises 7 places to 261, good work Carly. Nice to see she has broken the top 100 of something already.

Old Jul 2nd, 2005, 09:24 AM   #14
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
thread needs a bump

Carly having a good week
she's into Semis of 50k Los Gatos, time for her to get going

saw her play Birmingham last month
and also out and out in Birmingham City centre with Granville, Jackson and Perry two nights in a row
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2005, 04:36 PM   #15
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Carly made final

should be playing her final about now vs Lindsay Lee-Waters
good luck Carly
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote