Year 2004 : "Tammy" Cheering Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2004, 07:05 AM   #46
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Tanasugarn/Tatarkova def Krasnoroutskaya/Zvonareva 6-7(2) 6-1 6-2
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2004, 09:11 AM   #47
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Tanasugarn/Tatarkova (THA/UKR) d. (3) Petrova/Shaughnessy (RUS/USA) 63 36 75

They are now in the Doubles Semi-Finals
Old Jan 8th, 2004, 11:20 AM   #48
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
TAMMY please take the double title with Tatarkova
Old Jan 9th, 2004, 11:00 AM   #49
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Double SemiFinal
(2) Huber/Maleeva (RSA/BUL) d. Tanasugarn/Tatarkova (THA/UKR) 26 64 64
Old Jan 9th, 2004, 03:12 PM   #50
country flag TartarVicario

TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future
Tammy/Tatar

So Sveta/Elena will win this
TartarVicario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 03:59 AM   #51
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Tammy just said about her first match of this year in "Tammyka" article that she is now still have rusty in her game. Her physical and mental are OK but she need some more match. She lost in single but playing double with Tartakova helped her a lot. Tammy and Tartakova have reached SF and Tammy now feel better in her game. She does not play double in next week Canberra because she want to focus only in single.

Tammy also talking about Maria Sharparova that they have committed to play double together in AO. But she need to confirm again because she still did not meet Maria since Luxembourg last year October.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 07:58 AM   #52
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Thanks P'Jiro
TAMMY / Masha
Old Jan 12th, 2004, 12:37 AM   #53
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Wow!!! didn't tammy have a 10-0 record in doubles with sharapova?

I bet they will cause a lot of upset in the Aus open!!!!

Good luck in Canberra this week tammy!!! take your second title!!!
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2004, 07:11 AM   #54
country flag Benny

Tammy won 1st round Canberra 6-1 6-3
She is playing Flavia right now - Good Luck
Old Jan 13th, 2004, 09:36 AM   #55
country flag Benny

Tammy's match was postponed until tomorrow due to rain earlier in the day. Her match will be the second on centre court - play starts at 12 pm local time
Old Jan 13th, 2004, 12:08 PM   #56
country flag TammysBigSis
Team WTAworld

TammysBigSis has disabled reputation
Happy New Year, everyone! Sorry for not posting so often in 2003. A school teacher's schedule is pretty busy, at least in Japan! Will hopefully catch up with Tammy at the Toray PPO next month! Hope everyone is having a great 2004!

2010 HP Open CHAMPION 2008 & 2009 Ordina Open CHAMPION2003 Indian Open Inaugural CHAMPION
Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Tammy's Big Sis [Yes, I really AM Tammy's big sis!]
TammysBigSis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2004, 07:18 AM   #57
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Finally, I got pic of Tammy!

Yesss...Thanks to Jiro - the best photographer! Yes, Jiro...I got pic of Tammy that you gave it to Angie's mother...Very nice pic of her! Yes, I went to see Angie and her family at her practice yesterday afternoon so that I could get Tammy's pic from auntie Hanita Widjaja...Big thanks, Jiro!!! Go, Tammy - choke dee always!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2004, 10:34 AM   #58
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

TAMMY lost 5-7,2-6 ......
Old Jan 15th, 2004, 01:44 AM   #59
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon
Yesss...Thanks to Jiro - the best photographer! Yes, Jiro...I got pic of Tammy that you gave it to Angie's mother...Very nice pic of her! Yes, I went to see Angie and her family at her practice yesterday afternoon so that I could get Tammy's pic from auntie Hanita Widjaja...Big thanks, Jiro!!! Go, Tammy - choke dee always!
You are welcome.
Thanks for sharing Angie's news and glad to know that you got Tammy's picture from Angie's mom.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2004, 07:10 PM   #60
country flag TartarVicario

TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future
Tam has a fuck draw in Melb
TartarVicario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote