Justine Quiz - Quiz #4 coming soon ... Congrats allezjuju on your win! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2003, 12:25 PM   #1
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
Justine Quiz - Quiz #4 coming soon ... Congrats allezjuju on your win!

Well to get some life into this forum, I made a Justine quiz and I'm planning to make one each three weeks I'll start with just 10 questions, but the quiz may change in form later (example - questions with pictures). The number of quizes is not yet known. I'll warn you when we get to the last quiz.

The Rules

* Everybody can join whenever they want to, you do not have to participate in all the quizes. Even fans of Serena, Venus, Kim, etc. can join the quiz
* PLEASE! Do not look on the anywhere for the answers. It's more fun like this. If I get suspicious, you get disqualified for the quiz you cheated on But I'll be mild in the beginning and ask an überdifficult extra question (with numbers) and ask the people to answer immediately.
* Send your answers to me by a Private Message. In this thread you can do suggestions, make complaints, give your opinion and write all nonsense you want
* When there's a draw between two or more players, the one that is closest to the answer of the extra question (the answer will always be a number) wins the quiz. If there's again a draw, an extra extra question will be sent by PM to the concerned participants.
* How the ranking works: score = 90 - mistakes + (3 x wins) + (3 x enters). In case there is a draw, I first look to the wins, then to the enters, then to the extra and then to the draw to determine you goes on top of the other.
* At the end, the one who's on top gets the honour to bear the title "The JuJu Maniac of WTAworld"

Quiz Standings

Code:
N°  Name		Faults	Wins	Enters	Extra	Draw	Score
01  JuJu#1		2	1	3	2	34	100
02  allezjuju		2	1	3	3	11	100
03  drapero		2	0	3	2	52	97
04  caseyl45		2	1	2	1	3	97
05  Juju_fan		1	0	2	3	12	95
06  bubbliscious	5	0	3	10	-	94
07  Lady		6	0	3	3	-	93
08  Come_on_kim		6	0	3	13	-	93
09  surfinggirl		1	0	1	-	-	92
10  hingiswinsthis	9	0	3	2	-	90
11  DizzyMissLizzy	2	0	1	2	-	90
12  theheninfan		2	0	1	20	-	90
13  pointblank		3	0	1	20	-	90
14  fleemke³		11	0	3	23	-	88
15  Rtael		5	0	1	1	-	88
16  Moby		16	0	3	15	-	87
17  TheCrow		16	0	3	15	-	83
18  PrincessFiona	15	0	2	5	-	82

The Questions of the Third Quiz

1) In what round of the AO ended Justine's 2001 winning streak? 4th round

2) Which player ended her winning streak? Monica Seles

3) Where was Justine's Grand Slam debut? Roland Garros

4) Who beat her in her first Grand Slam participation? Lindsay Davenport

5) How many ITF Women's Circuit singles titles has Justine won? 7

6) Did Kim and Justine ever play doubles toghether in their lifes? yes

7) How many singles matches did Justine lose in 2003? 11

8) In which country is Justine' physical trainer Pat Etcheberry born? Chile

9) What is the name of Justine's father? José Henin

10) What was one of the things Pierre Yves gave to Justine for her 21st birthday (so in 2003)? a DVD of Star Academy (soucre: photo book "Game, Set & Match" / "Belles de Match")

Extra question
X) How many breadsticks (at least one set 6-1) did Justine hand out in 2003? 21

Results Quiz #3

N° | NAME............... | MISTAKES | EXTRA | DRAW | SCORE

01 | ALLEZJUJU.......... | 1....... | 2.... | .... | 1
02 | JUJU #1............ | 1....... | 2.... | .... | 1
02 | DRAPERO............ | 1....... | 2.... | .... | 1
04 | LADY............... | 2....... | 2.... | .... | 2
05 | HINGISWINSTHIS..... | 2....... | 1.... | .... | 2
06 | BUBBLISCIOUS....... | 2....... | 4.... | .... | 2
07 | COME-ON-KIM........ | 3....... | 5.... | .... | 3
08 | FLEEMKE³........... | 3....... | 15... | .... | 3
09 | THE CROW........... | 4....... | 6.... | .... | 4
10 | PRINCESS FIONA..... | 7....... | 5.... | .... | 7

Succes to all of you!!!! May the smartest (wo)man win Please, all participate!
The Fashion Guru of the Justine Philistines' Society © 海宁鄙俗会社的时尚宗师

Last edited by Nemesis : Feb 26th, 2004 at 09:11 AM.
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2003, 12:31 PM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
great initiative Nemisis

can't we send the answers by pm? you can post them later (if you have the time for that). Everyone will look at other answers.
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 12:48 PM   #3
Juju_fan

Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point
These questions look easy

I will PM you the answers when I've got time
Juju_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 02:07 PM   #4
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
PM is fine by me ... *why didn't I think of that *

The Questions of Quiz #1 (just for the record)

The Questions of the First Quiz

1) How tall or small is Justine in centimeters?

2) In which year did Justine turn pro?

3) Who did Justine beat in Gold Coast 2001 final?

4) With which player did Justine win the Gold Coast 2002 doubles title?

5) What is the nationality of the player Justine lost against in the first found of Roland Garros 2002?

6) Against which player did Justine win her exiting semi final Fed Cup 2001 match?

7) In which country did Belgium win the Fed Cup 2001?

8) What's the first name of Justine's deceased mother?

9) What's the date of Justine's marriage with Pierre-Yves?

10) What is Justine's favourite city?

Extra Question
X) How many aces did Justine hit against Jelena Dokic in the Zürich final 2003?

Last edited by Nemesis : Dec 5th, 2003 at 12:19 PM.
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 04:50 PM   #5
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju_fan
These questions look easy
Then I am one lousy fan
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 05:33 PM   #6
country flag Nemesis

BTW - If you have a better name for a title for the winner, tell me. I find mine pretty lousy ...
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 05:55 PM   #7
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!! What a great idea, Nemesis!!

I'll get in touch with you by PM very soon

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 10:14 PM   #8
Juju_fan

Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow
Then I am one lousy fan
And I'm a freaking obsessive fan lol
Old Nov 13th, 2003, 12:59 PM   #9
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know the one about favourite city!! Maybe some people can give any clues
At least is it in Belgium or international city??

Maybe others who don't know it either, can share some thought, just to make this thread more interesting

Old Nov 13th, 2003, 01:06 PM   #10
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
That is the only question you don't know? lmao@myself
Old Nov 13th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #11
country flag Lady

No, I don't know a couple more, I just thought that this one we all can discuss

Old Nov 13th, 2003, 01:57 PM   #12
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

Not sure if Nemesis'd like that
Old Nov 13th, 2003, 02:01 PM   #13
Juju_fan

I'm not sure of my answer about this question, but I'll go with the International City
Old Nov 13th, 2003, 03:44 PM   #14
country flag Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow
Not sure if Nemesis'd like that
He suggested this himself in his first post!!

I'm thinking about international city as well

Old Nov 13th, 2003, 03:55 PM   #15
country flag Nemesis

No discussing I'd be sooo easy then ... (with suggestions I meant that you can say what I should change or add to the quiz).

This quiz is already quite a succes ... But I want even more participants!