Journos behaving badly - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2003, 07:00 AM   #1
country flag Brian Stewart
Plainclothes Division

Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute
Journos behaving badly

It seems a bunch of writers covering the YEC got their syllables in a bunch when their egos weren't sufficiently stroked. More details here:

http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/03kkye05a.htm
Brian Stewart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2003, 07:16 AM   #2
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future
thanks for the link, Brian

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 07:54 AM   #3
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
If you think it's funny reading, you should have seen it. Justine is going down in flames on the court and they were all prissing around trying to blackmail the WTA into meeting their demands. And my man, Ken, jumped in and crashed their "exclusive" interviews with the legends. Hysterical

Honestly, I do not wonder anymore why we get such shite articles on tennis.
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 04:18 PM   #4
country flag ToeTag

ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute
What a bunch of.........what was so important about interviewing mostly RETIRED players when there was compelling match on court?Some of these "journalists" have egos the size of the Grand Canyon.Its' to bad Henin and MOMO weren't getting the reconition they deserved.I wish the writer of that piece named the "journalists"who were miss behaving...although they probably would have denied,denied,denied.
ToeTag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote