Which players need to spend a few weeks with Justine - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2003, 08:24 PM   #1
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Which players need to spend a few weeks with Justine

.....at Saddlebrook training??

I'll start:

1. Alex Stevenson
Knizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2003, 08:25 PM   #2
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
casanova, seles, pierce, gaineh-mikaelian, ostrovskaya
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 08:26 PM   #3
Filip!

Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice
2. Dani & Jelena
Filip! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 08:29 PM   #4
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
clarisa fernandez- seriously needs to gain some muscle!!
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 08:31 PM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
All of the Russina's. Justine Henin has just as much mental toughness as she does great physical conditioning. And some of that mental toughness comes from working out so hard and sacrificing so much. Juju even works out when she's not feeling well. Justine is the most talented tennis player on the WTA Tour. But she also has the best work ethic on the WTA Tour. Combine the talent and the drive to succeed and you have Henin's formula for success.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 09:01 PM   #6
country flag Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Team WTAworld

Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all
Babsi Schett

Member of Justine Philistines' Society

http://www.waagstock.be

Dizzy Miss Lizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 09:04 PM   #7
country flag 7~LV3

7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light
Venus Williams
7~LV3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 09:10 PM   #8
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
JenCap

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 09:25 PM   #9
JustineTime

JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute
Dokic, hands down, all categories aforementioned.

The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes. Ps. 36:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Ps. 14:1, 53:1

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Prov. 1:7

...Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. Job 28:28
JustineTime is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 10:55 PM   #10
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jist
Venus Williams
Yeah that Venus is really out of shape. She is half of the reason Juju trains so hard now.
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 12:06 AM   #11
JustineTime

JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute JustineTime has a reputation beyond repute
No, Knizzle, they just meant that Justine could show Venus how to have mental strength!

The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes. Ps. 36:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Ps. 14:1, 53:1

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Prov. 1:7

...Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. Job 28:28
JustineTime is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 12:07 AM   #12
country flag Knizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustineTime
No, Knizzle, they just meant that Justine could show Venus how to have mental strength!

Pat Etcheberry didn't teach Justine that, or Venus wouldn't have embarrassed Juju 6-3, 6-3 at the Aussie would she?? You know what you are saying is way off, I don't have to tell you. All she can teach Venus is how to be a cheater and Venus doesn't cheat.
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 12:08 AM   #13
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by katrientje
JenCap
Jen lives in Saddlebrook BTW
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 12:13 AM   #14
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETPA-Tour
Jen lives in Saddlebrook BTW
I know, but I think she can use her time a bit better. she would be so much better if she trained more

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 12:47 AM   #15
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
I was watching Justine yesterday and I only then noticed that she really has bulked up a bit. Maybe I'm just a bit late on noticing that but it must have taken some hard work.

I've got to hand it to her, the woman is driven.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote