The Lets Rally behind Cappy tonight thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2003, 04:39 PM   #1
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
The Lets Rally behind Cappy tonight thread!

Cmon Cappy, even though you can move as well as you normally can, take care of Myskina with your power and overall game tonight!!!! Just hang in thier Jen, the end of the season isnt that far away!!!!! Go Jen!!!!!

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2003, 04:46 PM   #2
VS Fan

VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold
I am a Serena Fan, but Jen is the one that makes Serena dig deep to win. Note: also Justine. I will pull for Jen to win this thing outright. I felt bad for her at the US open. Come'on Jen show us what you are workin' with.
VS Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 04:56 PM   #3
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
Alright ,let's get behind Her.......No...... can't bring Myself to do it!... but She wont cuss at Me
pav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 05:03 PM   #4
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Jennifer!

She said in her interview that she is going to give it her all today! I really hope she does, even if she justs defends her points and gets herself in a good place to move up after AO.

Control the match Jennifer!
DEETHELICK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 10:24 PM   #5
country flag Jennifer's wife

Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold
go Jenny!! make it snappy, cappy like u did at wimbly

~Jennifer Capriati~

I'M THE CAPPER'S SLAPPER!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotjennifercapriati/
Jennifer's wife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 11:26 PM   #6
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Cappy!!!!!!

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 11:31 PM   #7
country flag Veritas

Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute
Go Jenn! Please make it to the semis and teach those Euros a thing or two
Veritas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 01:35 AM   #8
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
Well Jennifer showed great heart and spirit in her match.

She won 7-5 5-7 6-4

Her forehand was on, as was her serve, but she cannot hit her usual BHs and is hitting them open stanced.

Rest up for tomorrow Jen and get ready to fight against Kim!
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 01:47 AM   #9
country flag sbmh

sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats Jen !
Good luck in SF !

sbmh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 03:24 PM   #10
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in SF!!!!
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 05:37 PM   #11
country flag Jennifer's wife

Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold
good luck in the semis!! if nuthin else, she will have defended her points from last year

~Jennifer Capriati~

I'M THE CAPPER'S SLAPPER!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotjennifercapriati/
Jennifer's wife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 05:48 PM   #12
country flag hollywood7172

hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold
go jennifer!!!

ana ivanovic daniela hantuchova jelena jankovic martina hingis

and... jennifer capriati !!
hollywood7172 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 05:49 PM   #13
country flag *abby*

*abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute
good luck jenny just remember u have nothin to prove we all no how amazin u r so just go out there an have some fun!!!!
*abby* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 08:36 PM   #14
country flag DEETHELICK

Good luck Jen, just go out there and have fun and enjoy yourself!