WTA World War - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2003, 11:16 AM   #1
country flag casanovalover

casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road
WTA World War

i perceive that this board is choas and thus we need a thread which is an all in war between the many corners of the WTAworld kingdom (and between the corners themselves ie kimmie and juju). Which are:

1) Williams - Insecure Hegemon (Dawn, Knizzle, banabou, Cybelle et al)

2) Belgiums - Rising 'Dynasty' (Glenn, Rtael, Juju #1, lady, trontjjee (whatever) etc

3) Capriati and Davenport - Desperate Dynasty in Collapse (Trish101, whoever else likes them)

4) USSR - Potential Threat to established WTAworld order (ys, TBE, anyone else)

5) The Quick Witted Mercenaries with no obvious favourties (Crazy Canuck, Willow, Marcus Rock etc)

Reason for Waging of War:

1) Ranking Issues
2) Draw Rigging
3) Player's Apperance
4) Civil Disputes (juju and kim)
5) Racism
6) Waking up on the wrong side of bed

You must report to me, Kofi Annan, if you intend to wage war and i will unilaterally decided whether your application fits with casanova law.

Those who do not want to be involved should go and hide in the swiss players forum.

Now fight, fight, fight.

Last edited by casanovalover : Nov 6th, 2003 at 11:29 AM.
casanovalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2003, 11:18 AM   #2
country flag tennisjam

tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all
what war ...

this is the most peacefull place on the Web
tennisjam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 11:18 AM   #3
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Obviously fans of Amelie and Dani, for example, would never into this sort of thing.

Old Nov 6th, 2003, 11:22 AM   #4

casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard
Obviously fans of Amelie and Dani, for example, would never into this sort of thing.
amelie fans are nice. for simplisty i decided that the USSR should reform and hence the slovak republic, dani, and her passionate fans would thus fit in. i definitely would not leave them out. i once said i wanted to marry her because she seemed so nice when i met her and i got about 5 neg reps from her fans because they thought i was criticising her. i am afraid of some of them
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 11:25 AM   #5
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
The JuJu fans could never associate with the Kimm-ay fans!

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 11:27 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtael
yes i realised that to, but i thought a few civil wars may add something extra
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 11:29 AM   #7

Quote:
updated to meet your concerns
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 04:55 PM   #8
country flag Spirit
Women's locker room towel-guy

Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of
Is the Steffi-Monica fight an eternal war separate from this one, kind of like Israel-Palestine, or can we join in, too?

Wars should be equal-opportunity affairs, after all.
Spirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:30 PM   #9
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
You can't have WTAworld Wars in a single thread. Wars here are like guerilla warfare. A battle rages in one thread and then just as it dies down, another battle flares up in a separate thread. It's more exciting that way. A war in a single thread is too boring. It's always more fun to find the individual battles in different places.
"n I am more of a retard, yes." - gogomaggie
"she has a face of a cereal killer" - Naldo, on Serena Williams
Every post you make : Every dumb mistake : I'll be watching you
MarcusRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:34 PM   #10
country flag decemberlove

decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute
fuck casanova law

....This is fucked up, fucked up....

This is your blind spot, blind spot.
It should be obvious, but it's not.

You cannot kickstart a dead horse
You just crush yourself and walk away
I don't care what the future holds
Cause I'm right here in your arms today
With your fingers you can touch me

I'll be your black swan, black swan
I'm for spare parts, broken up.

decemberlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:37 PM   #11
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Williams-fans insecure?! I wouldn´t call it that way...just stating that they are the queens of the castle.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 05:14 AM   #12

i perceive that this thread needs to be bumped
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 09:17 AM   #13
Alan

Alan is a name known to all Alan is a name known to all Alan is a name known to all Alan is a name known to all Alan is a name known to all Alan is a name known to all Alan is a name known to all Alan is a name known to all Alan is a name known to all Alan is a name known to all Alan is a name known to all
Quote:
CIVIL WAR!!! heheheh
Alan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 09:54 AM   #14
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Chanda fans are soooo peaceful
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 10:17 AM   #15
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
You forgot "Ancient Dynasties": People who are fans of Graf, Evert, Navratilova, Court, Wills, Lenglen etc... I will lead that army! Bring it ON!