hey guys! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2003, 02:39 AM   #1
country flag jellybelly

jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light jellybelly is a glorious beacon of light
hey guys!

Hi

My name is Markus and I'm new here. I've been a big supporter of Rena ever since I watched her win the US Open in 1999 I hope to make friends with you all hopefully I won't make any enemies
jellybelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2003, 03:27 PM   #2
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
hey there

if you're a Williams fan, you'll make enemies regardless but i hope you enjoy it here anyway, and it's always great to see another Serena fan
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 06:03 PM   #3
Frank Riley

Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice
Cool Look I like Serena I mean that

I like Serena a great deal and I respect her very much as a tennis player, but I also like Dokic, Kournikova, Justine, Kim and all the rest. I do not understand why we can't just like all the tennis players? Why is it that race and all that crap has to get in the way. Can't we look at the great tennis that is in front of us. Serena is amazing. I hope Serena comes back because I think Justine and Serena can have a great era of a Justine and Serena battle for number one, and Kim will always be there as well, so we are getting set for a great 2004. And look out for Sharapova she is coming on fast.

I love tennis and I am watching a great period unfold.

http://www.inside.superhost.pl/board/
www.Inside-Tennis.net
http://www.jelly-dokic.com/
http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/

Anna Kournikova, thank you for everything you have done. You don't know what you have done for me. Thank you for the great times.
Frank Riley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote