Greatest Match - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Does JuJu and Jen's match at the US Open deserve to win the Greatest match award?

Yes - i will never forget tht match 8 66.67%
No - ive seen better matches 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 5th, 2003, 09:00 PM   #1
country flag Wimbledon

Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point
Greatest Match

I hope juju aned jen's match at the US open will get the greatest match award in LA - i remember staying in the early hours of the morning watching it on TV and it was incredible!! ive voted 4 the match about 30 times now

Hey megalomaniac!
You're no Jesus

Yeah, you're no f***in' Elvis!
Wimbledon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2003, 09:03 PM   #2
minboy

minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of
I don't think it deserved the trophy. IT was definitily one of the best matches i've ever seen, but the best ever? don't think so
minboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2003, 09:05 PM   #3
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Well it was one of the best ever and they may get the award

I also likes graf-hingis at RG
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2003, 09:54 PM   #4
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
It was a good match..but not one of the best matches ever imo.
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 01:10 PM   #5
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
I think it deserve the award, but 2 things are standing in his way:
1. It is too young
2. It wasn't a final

The only match that is better is RG 92 final

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 01:52 PM   #6
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
As much as I like Justine, it wasn't even her best match ever (by far). So no way (imho )
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 02:54 PM   #7
country flag Princess Fiona
Team WTAworld
Superskyderen

Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't see the match against Jen so I cannot vote... (If I had seen the match I think the nerves would have got to me!! Soooo... )

But it sounds like a very good match indeed... My favourite match ever? Hmmm, I do not know...
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 03:19 PM   #8
country flag Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Team WTAworld

Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all
When do they announce which match won btw?

Member of Justine Philistines' Society

http://www.waagstock.be

Dizzy Miss Lizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote