isn't it weird... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:54 PM   #1
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
isn't it weird...

isn't it weird that this week Belgium's #1 and #2, ranked #1 and #2 in the world play the YEC with the chance of grabbing $1 000 000 (biggest prize money given in a female competition ever), while Belgium's #4 play a $10 000 challenger event?

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:04 PM   #2
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
It's kinda weird. Not that the 4th best Belgian plays a 10000 dollar event (that's kinda normal I think), but that the 2 best players of the world are Belgians (wait I should refrain the latter part for the more sensitive people amongst us: "but that the 2 players on the top of the rankings are Belgians")
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:35 PM   #3
country flag VivalaSeles

VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow
(wait I should refrain the latter part for the more sensitive people amongst us: "but that the 2 players on the top of the rankings are Belgians")
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:30 PM   #4
country flag 7~LV3

7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light
nice decisionnnnnn .............lol
7~LV3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 12:29 AM   #5
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh[]sts
with the chance of grabbing $1 000 000 (biggest prize money given in a female competition ever)
How much did the Grand Slam Cup offer when it was played?

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote