Who deserves of the "Queen" title most? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:36 PM   #1
monicarules

monicarules has a little shameless behaviour in the past monicarules has a little shameless behaviour in the past monicarules has a little shameless behaviour in the past monicarules has a little shameless behaviour in the past monicarules has a little shameless behaviour in the past monicarules has a little shameless behaviour in the past monicarules has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Who deserves of the "Queen" title most?

For me it's Monica Seles who goes down by the title most appropriately.
She has every thing that the title requires for someone to achieve; grace, class, strength, talent, beauty, carisma and personality.
monicarules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:44 PM   #2
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
I dunno, I would say Venus. I like how Queen V sounds.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:45 PM   #3
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett
I dunno, I would say Venus. I like how Queen V sounds.
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:58 PM   #4
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Margaret Court or Martina Navratilova, I suppose.
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:59 PM   #5
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
Venus

simply cuz it's always used with her
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:01 PM   #6
country flag SerialKiller#69

SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light
Steffi.

.tatianagolovin.sesilkaratancheva.shuaipeng.

.lindsayDAVENPORT.kimCLIJSTERS.

"i don't wanna be your other half i believe that one and one make two."

alanis m.

SerialKiller#69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:02 PM   #7
country flag VivalaSeles

VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Is the creator of this thread - by any chance - selesrules ?
If not, I apologize.
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:33 PM   #8
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicarules
For me it's Monica Seles who goes down by the title most appropriately.
She has every thing that the title requires for someone to achieve; grace, class, strength, talent, beauty, carisma and personality.
For me Venus has all the qualities you list. I think the title 'queen' should be subjective and it is. it best describes everyone's favourite.
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:19 PM   #9
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
it seems very appropriate for venus. she seems the most queen-like. serena kim and justine are more like princesses. or maids!hehe!j/k!
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:38 PM   #10
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future
Until one of them is actually the crowned head of state, it just seems sort of weird and worshippy to call them by that name.
starr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:39 PM   #11
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
steffi- hands down!!!!!!!!
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:43 PM   #12
country flag Roxers
Team WTAworld

Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold
Stefanie Graf

Ana Ivanovic, Tatiana Golovin, Kim Clijsters, Dinara Safina
Roxers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:45 PM   #13
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA BACKHAND
To me calling a player a "Queen" or a "Goddess" is the ultimate sign of fanatism... I would feel so stupid to call my fave a name like that.
Yeah but calling your fave "queen" is a much better symbol of adoration than say, calling her "bulldog" or "spike" or "grit."
"n I am more of a retard, yes." - gogomaggie
"she has a face of a cereal killer" - Naldo, on Serena Williams
Every post you make : Every dumb mistake : I'll be watching you
MarcusRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:37 PM   #14
DA FOREHAND

DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute
Venus, Monica abdicated the throne many moons ago.

"And for the best of the teen-agers who followed her, and who occasionally referred to her as over the hill, Graf had a ready answer: against top-ranked Martina Hingis, Graf wound up 7-2. Graf's stirring 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 throttling of Hingis at the French Open final this June was perhaps the most emphatic parting shot the game has ever seen. "

DA FOREHAND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:39 PM   #15
country flag Bezz

Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future
A monarch