Will Justine end the year as number 1? And cheeringthread for LA - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will she or wont she?

Yes, no doubt about it 25 71.43%
I hope so but it will be hard 7 20.00%
No Kim will stay there 3 8.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 31st, 2003, 01:28 PM   #16
country flag fleemkeģ

fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of
AlLeZ
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemkeģ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2003, 02:21 PM   #17
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
ALLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck Justine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 02:30 PM   #18
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
It's been a tough year for everyone. I have the idea Justine takes this tourney very very seriously, so I think she has a great shot. But it also depends on who she faces and how good/bad they play. If she e.g. meets the Capriati from the US Open, the Dementieva from Amelia Island and the Myskina from Leipzig, it will be difficult

But go Justine!!
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 09:40 PM   #19
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
Allez!!!

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 09:50 PM   #20
country flag cynicole

cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future
Of course I want Justine to finish No.1...

but then it means I have to write another Locker Room Confrontation thing. (Told someone if Justine finished 2003 ranked ahead of Kim I would write one.)
Old Nov 1st, 2003, 11:21 AM   #21
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicole
Of course I want Justine to finish No.1...

but then it means I have to write another Locker Room Confrontation thing. (Told someone if Justine finished 2003 ranked ahead of Kim I would write one.)
That would be great reading!!
You gave me one more reason to want Justine to finish the year as #1 (Like if I need more reasons )

Old Nov 1st, 2003, 04:30 PM   #22
country flag Lady

This is my 1000 post!!

I dedicate it to Justine & all her true fans!!

Old Nov 1st, 2003, 05:44 PM   #23
country flag Allez-H

Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady
This is my 1000 post!!

I dedicate it to Justine & all her true fans!!
Congrats Lady.I'm far away from 1,000 post but when I'll get there I'll dedicate it to you too.
Old Nov 1st, 2003, 06:54 PM   #24
country flag Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by allezjuju
Congrats Lady.I'm far away from 1,000 post but when I'll get there I'll dedicate it to you too.
Thanks in advance

Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:01 PM   #25
country flag fleemkeģ

fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of
1000 posts well I'm a little bit further

Go Justine your victims are Jen, Myskina and Ai GO FOR IT
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Nov 4th, 2003, 01:07 PM   #26
country flag Lady

Good luck on Thursday(Friday) Justine!!

Old Nov 4th, 2003, 06:32 PM   #27
country flag fleemkeģ

Justine is a little bit ill but there's no doubt she will play in LA
Get well doon Justine

There will be a newsflash soon on www.henin-hardenne.be
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Nov 5th, 2003, 03:21 AM   #28
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Oh...the courage, the heart, again and again.
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 07:06 AM   #29
country flag fleemkeģ

ok first match was a thriller

Justine def Myskina 75 57 75 in 2.32h! Great match, great emotions and what a fight from Jusitne AGAIN

Hopes she sleeps well tonight!
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Nov 7th, 2003, 08:21 AM   #30
country flag Lady

One step closer to TOP!!

I'm glad Justine proved once again that she is #1!!!