Greatest Justine match this year (2003) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Best Justine match 2003

AO: Justine vs Lindsay 6 20.69%
Dubaï: Justine vs Monica 2 6.90%
Berlin: Justine vs Kim 2 6.90%
RG: Justine vs Serena 17 58.62%
RG: Justine vs Kim 1 3.45%
San Diego: Justine vs Kim 3 10.34%
US Open: Justine vs Jennifer 12 41.38%
US Open: Justine vs Kim 1 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 5th, 2003, 09:14 PM   #1
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Greatest Justine match this year (2003)

Ok this is attempt 3 for creating a poll

Justine won several matches by saving match points and/or producing a great fight and come back. What matches were your favo's!
Please vote
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Last edited by fleemke² : Nov 5th, 2003 at 09:23 PM.
fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2003, 09:53 PM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Justine vs Serena RG hands down
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 01:13 PM   #3
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
So many
1. vs Jen
2. vs Serena
3. vs Kim San Diego
4. vs Minica

And vs Lindsay I didn't see propertly, so I didn't vote for that one

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #4
country flag Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Team WTAworld

Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by per4ever
Justine vs Serena RG hands down
hand up you mean

and i had just the same idea for a poll fleem, but you were faster, great minds think alike.

i voted for jen-juju, cause that was a great match, but the kim-juju match in Berlin deserves a mention too, cause everything changed after that match

Member of Justine Philistines' Society

http://www.waagstock.be

Dizzy Miss Lizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 01:53 PM   #5
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Justine-Lindsay AO.
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 02:18 PM   #6
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elisabeth

and i had just the same idea for a poll fleem, but you were faster, great minds think alike.

YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 02:23 PM   #7
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
I did multiply votes

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 02:41 PM   #8
country flag saki

saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute
I think the match against Lindsay was what started this season off so well for Justine. She really really needed that win and it gave her so much more confidence. So, I'd say that that was the most significant match. However, I think the RG semi against Serena was the best match in terms of quality. It's just a pity that this has been overshadowed by the hand thing.
saki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 07:47 PM   #9
country flag greg²

greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road
I enjoyed the Serena Charleston-match but you didn't include that one.

I picked the lindsay match in the Aussie Open
she survived cramps and hit an ace on 2nd serve after falling down on the court...
merveilleux

Christine Henin-Hardenne, the queen of Queens

Aussie Justine

2003: Dubai, Berlin, Charleston, Roland Garros, San Diego, Toronto, US Open
2004: Sydney, Australian Open, Indian Wells, Olympics
greg² is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 09:02 AM   #10
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
All of them were awesome!:clap:
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote