Justine IS the Sanex hero of 2003 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2003, 10:00 PM   #1
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Cool Justine IS the Sanex hero of 2003

The vote is closed now so she won
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:08 AM   #2
country flag Allez-H

Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute
Woohoo!!!first Award And Many More To Come!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 09:27 AM   #3
country flag Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Team WTAworld

Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all Dizzy Miss Lizzy is a name known to all

Member of Justine Philistines' Society

http://www.waagstock.be

Dizzy Miss Lizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 01:04 PM   #4
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
I hope we're not celebrating too early

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:22 PM   #5
country flag Wimbledon

Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point Wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point
she definatly deserved it more than any other player

Hey megalomaniac!
You're no Jesus

Yeah, you're no f***in' Elvis!
Wimbledon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:53 PM   #6
Frank Riley

Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice
Cool As I think she should be

Justine is so amazing I think she is currently the best and that can not be debated, only Kim has beaten her and that was one time. Justine has beaten the top players all year.

Great year Justine

http://www.inside.superhost.pl/board/
www.Inside-Tennis.net
http://www.jelly-dokic.com/
http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/

Anna Kournikova, thank you for everything you have done. You don't know what you have done for me. Thank you for the great times.
Frank Riley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 05:25 AM   #7
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
Whoohoo Justine! :d
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 01:42 PM   #8
country flag bubbliscious

bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all
The trophy !

bubbliscious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 11:10 AM   #9
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 10th, 2003, 03:02 PM   #10
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of

A record of more than 30,000 tennis fans from all over the world have elected the Sanex Hero of the Year on the Internet. The fans have chosen Justine Henin-Hardenne whose outstanding performance this year has thrilled tennis audiences around the globe. Justine succeeds Monica Seles who won the inaugural award in 2002 and came a close second this year.

The Sanex Hero of the Year is the only official distinction awarded by the tennis fan community. The winning player has been selected by the fans during four voting rounds from the top 200 players on the WTA Tour Ranking. Voting has taken place on the tennis fan community site Sanex Heroes (www.sanexheroes.net), a site created by Sanex in April 2002 to strengthen the links between tennis fans and WTA Tour players. Award winner Justine Henin-Hardenne has collected 36% of the votes, followed by Monica Seles (23%) and Jennifer Capriati (16%). In total more than 30,000 votes from people of more than 95 different countries have been received.

Justine Henin-Hardenne will receive the award from Stephanie Morel, the 2003 most inspired reporter of the Sanex Heroes fan community accompanied by Georgina Clark, Vice President European Operations of the WTA Tour, on-court after her last round robin match at the Bank of America WTA Tour Championships today.
(from wtatour.com)
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 12:06 AM   #11
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Great!!! I voted.
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 02:18 PM   #12
country flag Astro Jetson

Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light
Great

Although I wouldn't have mind Monica receiving it again. After all it is a fans award.

Blanche (to Rose): "What? Are you what is left out of your mind!!!??

"Let's follow the cops back home" (Placebo)
Astro Jetson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 06:09 PM   #13
country flag Lady

Monica will have it again next year

This was Justine's year in everything!!!

Old Nov 12th, 2003, 06:14 PM   #14
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
Justine does sure get a lot after losing:

Sanex Hero award after Ai
The honouring of #1's after Mauresmo
The seasonal ending #1 after the YEC

I hope she isn't inspired by it

BTW - CONGRATULATIONS JUSTINE
The Fashion Guru of the Justine Philistines' Society © 海宁鄙俗会社的时尚宗师
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2003, 12:41 PM   #15
country flag Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Justine does sure get a lot after losing:

Sanex Hero award after Ai
The honouring of #1's after Mauresmo
The seasonal ending #1 after the YEC

I hope she isn't inspired by it

BTW - CONGRATULATIONS JUSTINE
Yeah, let's hope so