Is this a 5* resort??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2003, 05:02 PM   #1
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute
Is this a 5* resort???

From the official website...

Last edited by martaGO!!! : Nov 3rd, 2003 at 10:41 AM.
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2003, 04:06 AM   #2
country flag THE NET

THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light
I don't think that the Dusit Thani hotel in Pattaya is a 5 stars hotel. It could be only 4 Stars as 5 stars hotels in Thailnad are much more fabolous!!

But, the Dusit Thani is worth enough for Anna K. to stay there and earn USD 250,000 just to show up and play Exhi with Tammy. She will also get free ticket from Miami to Bangkok, First class with United Airlines!!
THE NET is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 05:18 AM   #3
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
It's a 5* resort :

http://www.dusit.com/hotel/drp/index.html

And quite expensive. Besides, all the rooms are fully booked for the last week-end of the tournament (guess why ). Not even a suite available .

According to the schedule, Anna will have a little show with some other players on Saturday 08. It's still USD 125,000 per session (including the exhib). Not bad .
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:34 AM   #4
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Is that for sure? Kournikova's making a quarter million for two days?
Anna had better pack those Thai hotels with paying customers.
Is there gambling there? Like Las Vegas?
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:19 AM   #5
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Yep- Pataya is sin city. Alot of vice, women,
booze, and yes gambling!!
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:13 PM   #6
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Pattaya looks great from all the pictures. I can see why people vacation there.

Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:54 PM   #7
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Pataya has this Atlantic city image with it. A bit too commerical some people say. It's not the prettiest island in Thailand. Yes, the choices are that wide in Thailand. You can find one for your needs, beaches,
honeymoon's, solitude, 5 private beach resorts, etc..
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:04 PM   #8
country flag goldenlox

I really don't know much about Pattaya.
But I've been lucky to play tennis at some nice, private clubs on Long Island, and those pictures of courts 1 & 2 are as beautiful as I've ever seen.

Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:21 PM   #9
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
not bad, almost as good as the ritz on key biscayne (spl) ...

$125 per session????? insane... miami is only like 50 for the finals and less for the other days (it like 15 the first day of the tournament)
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:54 PM   #10
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
The ticket price for the final day is around USD 13.

USD 125,000 per day is what Anna K gets .
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2003, 05:33 PM   #11
country flag THE NET

THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light
I've been there today (1st since watching 2001 final)

I've been there today, my 1st time since watching 2001 final. Patty def Henrieta!

It was a good day for me.

To me, I don't like the courts much but many people said that they love them. I don't know why, problably the hotel atmosphere. Dusit Resort at Pattaya is a very good hotel. I had Fish and Chip there and it was USD 8 for me!!

I think Anna K. will like the hotel. Those courts are like TMS Monte Carlo's...clear, through view to the sea!!
THE NET is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2003, 07:21 PM   #12
country flag goldenlox

Is there gambling at the Dusit Resort? The players must enjoy such a party - type city.