Who's managing Philadelphia & Quebec City next week? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 11:45 AM   #1
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Question Who's managing Philadelphia & Quebec City next week?

Hey,

Just wondering because it's time to put up the threads now.

Nir, sandg, nitsansh, hopefully two of you three can run it next week.

After that is LA (not so much work because only 16 players) and then Pattaya. Then is the Fed Cup semis and finals (which I'll run).

After the big break and starting from the Hopman Cup, I will resume my PAW management duties of managing the league table for all tournaments
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:18 PM   #2
country flag Nir

Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold
I will run Quebec City next week

my wtaworld friends:

SpikeyAidanm Paellapan Sascha Luis Valentina Andy Jordan

PAW RULES!
Nir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:21 PM   #3
country flag Nir

Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nir
I will run Quebec City next week
That depends if players will be o.k if the league table will be updated late because of the time difference.

my wtaworld friends:

PAW RULES!
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:59 PM   #4
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
It's the same problem for me... tables can be done no earlier than the next afternoon European time.

How many players are commited to Philadelphia and Quebec?
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt

Last edited by nitsansh : Oct 23rd, 2003 at 08:07 PM.
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 08:05 PM   #5
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
BTW... I didn't see anything about Fed Cup PAW in the commitments thread...
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 08:57 PM   #6
country flag Nir

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsansh
BTW... I didn't see anything about Fed Cup PAW in the commitments thread...
There was a qf earlier this year (July) and 9 countries qualified for the semi-final:
Israel, Italy, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Spain, India, Australia, Indonesia

BTW i would like an explanation about how many members of the same country are allowed to participate in FED CUP and the sistem that FED CUP will work in the semi-final and final (how many countrys qualifies to the next round?)

my wtaworld friends:

PAW RULES!
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 09:48 PM   #7
country flag marcobarella

marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nir
That depends if players will be o.k if the league table will be updated late because of the time difference.
If you want, I help you.
In Portugal I have less jetlag than you because Portugal it's nearer to Canada than Israel.
marcobarella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 02:02 AM   #8
country flag sandg

sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute
I will take Philadelphia
sandg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 04:27 AM   #9
country flag bionic71
Worshipping POP ICON GODDESSES

bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandg
I will take Philadelphia
YOUR A CHAMPION SANDG!!!!!!!
bionic71 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 04:31 AM   #10
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
...anything I can help...? ...but I don't know anything about it... all I know just play the game
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 06:17 AM   #11
country flag sandg

sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntohir
...anything I can help...? ...but I don't know anything about it... all I know just play the game
I will happy if you or anyone can help me to post commitment player list for Philadelphia, then I copy it.
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 06:58 AM   #12
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Nir, it's ok with the late updates for Quebec City, I am happy with you running it

As for Fed Cup, there is no limit for the number of competitors for each country, since each country's score is derived by an average overall score. So you can participate in the Fed Cup semis
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 07:39 AM   #13
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
Current Player list for PHLADELPHIA :

Kimmies_Boy
Wojtek
Elisse
bionic71
Bartektrz
lukehingis
bbypk
aimerent
wateva
Sandg
Pintaled
mypapa_je
YoungProfessor
Jakub
Buitenzorg
Je_nes_sais_quoi
KSJ fan
ghost
silent140
aussie-stars
firefly_ac
danielrosario
oren987
chill1533
Lee-Waters' Boy
petosp
Hantuchov
ktwtennis
Mashy
Jarrett
jindrich77
butch
saab95
Caramel
obatafan
twight6
Edman
henenport
_KidmaN_
j-dementieva27
switz
RyanGiggs
raquel
yucky
MonicaSelesFan2
efss
Jeff
Duleml
matija-seles
ATHO4
CrHuAbNiDnA
ns_Henin
nitsansh
nave 2
Camoya
zorgzamesnip
MartaGO!!!
Edman
Cheese101
usawildcat929
Kyk701
VenusSerena#1Fan
huge lina k fan
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 07:41 AM   #14
country flag HotSpot

does it help?
sorry if I make spelling mistake...
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 08:26 AM   #15
country flag sandg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntohir
does it help?
sorry if I make spelling mistake...
Ok, thank's
I will post at PAW Games #91 Philadelphia thread.