USA=Not On TV - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:07 AM   #1
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down USA=Not On TV

on the official philly website it says there will only be local coverage to philly...
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:52 AM   #2
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
Are you surprised?

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:14 AM   #3
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Remember the Philly website was asking fans if they wanted live online feeds?? Then you had to sign up for it?? Does anyone know if they are indeed going to have an online feed??
Knizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:26 PM   #4
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
online feed my ---!!!

It should be on tv!!!
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:43 PM   #5
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing like US TV supporting its own countries sports Rest assured, POKER will be on ESPN though

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:58 PM   #6
country flag anton

and pool and fishing, etc...
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:11 PM   #7
country flag Mr. Man

Mr. Man has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mase
Nothing like US TV supporting its own countries sports Rest assured, POKER will be on ESPN though
Such a shame.

Venus & Serena: "You are my everything."

- Official Duke of the Royal Court -
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:54 PM   #8
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Well, if you live in southern NJ and northern Delawre, you sould be able to see it (since Philly stations are shown in those areas).
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 12:16 AM   #9
Tennis_IS_Fun

Tennis_IS_Fun has a little shameless behaviour in the past Tennis_IS_Fun has a little shameless behaviour in the past Tennis_IS_Fun has a little shameless behaviour in the past
plz.....this is a Tier II,
did u see Scottsdale? Amelie Island?......
maybe coz i'm in Canada so i didnt see it,
but dont really count on Tier II matches being on tv,
too bad i dont have Tennis Channel tho
Tennis_IS_Fun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 02:20 AM   #10
country flag YSL
Boozy Woman

YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice
I'm happy to say that Eurosport have some sort of coverage from the Thursday
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:35 AM   #11
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripp
online feed my ---!!!

It should be on tv!!!
Yeah I agree it should be on TV. Maybe it will be picked up at the last minute.
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:38 AM   #12
country flag Knizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSL
I'm happy to say that Eurosport have some sort of coverage from the Thursday
That's a shame that Eurosport has it from the beginning of the tournament in the UK. I guess we can listen to it maybe
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:06 AM   #13
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knizzle
That's a shame that Eurosport has it from the beginning of the tournament in the UK.
It's not a shame...it's just that Eurosport follows WTA much better than every other sport channel over the world.and we europeans are pleased!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:29 AM   #14
country flag Knizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
It's not a shame...it's just that Eurosport follows WTA much better than every other sport channel over the world.and we europeans are pleased!
It's a shame for us Americans that Eurosport is showing it and we are not!!
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 11:57 AM   #15
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
Don't forget Seles, it's not just Poker, it's the WORLD SERIES OF POKER!

And they're all reruns!

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote