The Maria Sharapova is gonna win it all cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2003, 04:49 PM   #1
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
The Maria Sharapova is gonna win it all cheering thread!

Good luck MAria! I am so excited to see you and even ballboy you

Win it all!!!

Old Oct 26th, 2003, 04:35 PM   #2
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Have a great time cdp! And please write reports on Maria's play. But I'm afraid she will be suffering from jet lag after flying from Luxembourg to Quebec and having to play without much rest.

This is Maria's last tournament of the year. I just hope she gives her all to this tournament and plays well.

Udachi Maria!

P.S. - cdp, don't be intimidated by Maria if she glares at you for throwing her the ball too late!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 05:42 PM   #3
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Good luck Masha!

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 07:24 PM   #4
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future

Gooooooooooooooooooooo Maria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 26th, 2003, 07:32 PM   #5
country flag nave 2

nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 08:39 PM   #6
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold
Go Maria, if Mary doesn't win, I want you to!

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
VeNuS#1LoVa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 02:02 PM   #7
Erdinger
Registered 1

Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
P.S. - cdp, don't be intimidated by Maria if she glares at you for throwing her the ball too late!
LOL!

Go Maria, grab the title!
Erdinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 07:15 PM   #8
country flag twight6

twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Maria, Go Maria, Go,Go,Go Maria!
...then I realized how much I suck.
I used to update this signature, once in a while...
...then I realized no one actually reads it.
twight6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 10:52 PM   #9
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
"n I am more of a retard, yes." - gogomaggie
"she has a face of a cereal killer" - Naldo, on Serena Williams
Every post you make : Every dumb mistake : I'll be watching you
MarcusRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 06:14 AM   #10
Hayden

Hayden is an unknown quantity at this point Hayden is an unknown quantity at this point Hayden is an unknown quantity at this point Hayden is an unknown quantity at this point Hayden is an unknown quantity at this point Hayden is an unknown quantity at this point Hayden is an unknown quantity at this point
Go Maria!
Hayden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 01:00 PM   #11
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Go Maria/Marion in doubles!

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 03:24 PM   #12
country flag stijntje

stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of
don't be too sure of it...
she has to deal with Els Callens in the second round and she was already beaten by her this year...
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 02:05 AM   #13
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Once again I start a thread and I could not be more right!!!

Congrats Maria
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 01:24 PM   #14
Erdinger
Registered 1

Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all
Maria!

Hey cdpoulin1, how was it to be a ballboy for Maria? Did she treat you well, was she friendly to you?
Erdinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 08:17 PM   #15
Frank Riley

Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice
Man Maria is good.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARIA NUMBER 1 2004.

http://www.inside.superhost.pl/board/
www.Inside-Tennis.net
http://www.jelly-dokic.com/
http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/

Anna Kournikova, thank you for everything you have done. You don't know what you have done for me. Thank you for the great times.
Frank Riley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote