The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Page 500 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:37 PM   #7486
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster View Post
All right, I admit it, I've always wanted to see if I could pull it off one of these Halloweens, but I don't think it'll ever happen. Besides, I never did much like disco at all. If I did do it, it would be more like Mrs. Doubtfire!
I was refering to Agador wearing normal men's shoes because the poor thing was almost always barefoot. Gene Hackman in drag was another story.
nat75 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:49 PM   #7487
country flag tubumochi

tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat75 View Post
New old pics from 1994-95

Superlative gaby!
Thanks nat!
tubumochi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:54 PM   #7488
country flag tubumochi

tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice

tubumochi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:56 PM   #7489
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubumochi View Post

Thanks, Tubu! I have never seen them before!
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:43 PM   #7490
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

Neither had I! The last one is gorgeous, where was it taken?
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 10:56 PM   #7491
country flag nat75

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand View Post
Neither had I! The last one is gorgeous, where was it taken?
Germany. Do you remember that video from Fashion TV? I think it's the same event.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 02:57 PM   #7492
country flag nat75

Hey, guys! You can download El Grito Sagrado here:

http://www.encuentro.gov.ar/sitios/e...?rec_id=101614
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #7493
country flag bilardo

bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice

alguien tiene foros de gaby en bikini??
bilardo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #7494
country flag nat75

Yo tengo las que vos compartiste Bilardo.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #7495
country flag bilardo

bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice bilardo is just really nice
Talking Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

algunas fotos de gaby!!!
espero les guste!
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #7496
country flag bilardo

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #7497
country flag nat75

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilardo View Post

Gracias!
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 06:39 PM   #7498
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

Yesterday, it was the 20th anniversary of Gabriela's last singles Grand Slam match, as in that date in 1996 she lost to Swedish Asa Svensson for the US Open 3rd round. Gabriela ended up that way her career at the biggest tournament she won too, only that we didn't know at that time, we had to wait for a couple of months more to learn about her calling it a career. Bittersweet memories...
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:36 AM   #7499
country flag nat75

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand View Post
Yesterday, it was the 20th anniversary of Gabriela's last singles Grand Slam match, as in that date in 1996 she lost to Swedish Asa Svensson for the US Open 3rd round. Gabriela ended up that way her career at the biggest tournament she won too, only that we didn't know at that time, we had to wait for a couple of months more to learn about her calling it a career. Bittersweet memories...
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #7500
country flag bilardo

Closed Thread