The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Page 499 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2012, 05:23 PM   #7471
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

Thanx Den, nice pic, the aunt is prettier than the young niece!
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:22 PM   #7472
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

May 1993, Hard Rock Cafe Berlin.

nat75 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #7473
country flag tubumochi

tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat75 View Post
May 1993, Hard Rock Cafe Berlin.

Fu-! very nice!
Thanks nat!
tubumochi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #7474
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

New old pics from 1994-95

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #7475
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute

Saw these graceful shot and just had to add them! Sorry if they are repeats

Rollo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #7476
country flag nat75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Saw these graceful shot and just had to add them! Sorry if they are repeats

Thanks for sharing! I have seen them before but they're good to see them again.
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #7477
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
New old pics from 1994-95

I remember writing her a letter volunteering my services as a Key Biscayne house maid back then. Curiously, she never got back to me.
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #7478
country flag nat75

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster View Post
I remember writing her a letter volunteering my services as a Key Biscayne house maid back then. Curiously, she never got back to me.
Really? The gossip you would had had if she has said yes.
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 01:16 AM   #7479

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

You mean the gossip he would have had if she had said yes? Surely, some really spicy probably, but I don't see Gabriela with some Steffi or Mónica voudou pinned dolls on her bedroom wall!!
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 01:32 AM   #7480
country flag nat75

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand View Post
You mean the gossip he would have had if she had said yes? Surely, some really spicy probably, but I don't see Gabriela with some Steffi or Mónica voudou pinned dolls on her bedroom wall!!
You know, the other kind of gossip. I think Gaby's appreciation towards Steffi and Monica has always been genuine and viseversa.
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 10:47 AM   #7481

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know, the other kind of gossip. I think Gaby's appreciation towards Steffi and Monica has always been genuine and viseversa.
Have you ever seen the hysterical movie "The Bird Cage"? I'd be Agador giving Albert pirin tablets- you know, aspirin with the "a" and the "s" scraped off!
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 12:47 PM   #7482
country flag nat75

Love that movie! It still cracks me up.
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 10:21 PM   #7483

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster View Post
Have you ever seen the hysterical movie "The Bird Cage"? I'd be Agador giving Albert pirin tablets- you know, aspirin with the "a" and the "s" scraped off!
Love that movie too! And d'you imagine Alfa wearing Agador's "uniform"!!! Hilarious!
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 12:33 AM   #7484
country flag nat75

Bet Alfa can wear the shoes though.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:37 AM   #7485

Quote:
Bet Alfa can wear the shoes though.
All right, I admit it, I've always wanted to see if I could pull it off one of these Halloweens, but I don't think it'll ever happen. Besides, I never did much like disco at all. If I did do it, it would be more like Mrs. Doubtfire!