The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Page 498 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #7456
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

Gaby affer playing a tourney ib Tucuman aged 14.

nat75 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2012, 06:33 PM   #7457
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

Old May 4th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #7458
country flag nat75

Old May 8th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #7459
country flag tubumochi

tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice

Hello!everyone.

nice photo Thanks!. nat.

tubumochi is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #7460
country flag nat75

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubumochi View Post
Hello!everyone.

nice photo Thanks!. nat.

Hola, tubu! WOW on all the pics especially the second one! Where did you get it?

Last edited by nat75 : May 8th, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old May 10th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #7461
country flag tubumochi

tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat75 View Post
Hola, tubu! WOW on all the pics especially the second one! Where did you get it?
Hi!nat.

I memorize it found by a search(google image)
tubumochi is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #7462
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

In this funny interview, Roger Federer mentions Gabriela again as a beautiful woman:
http://www.diariouno.com.ar/deportes...0404-0003.html

Around minute 4
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee

Last edited by gabybackhand : May 13th, 2012 at 04:36 AM.
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #7463
country flag nat75

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand View Post
In this funny interview, Roger Federer mentions Gabriela again as a beautiful woman:
http://www.diariouno.com.ar/deportes...0404-0003.html

Around minute 4
Yes, he had a crush on her growing up. Roger was able to meet Gaby in that 2008 Us Open parade of champions and it was said he was so tongued tied he say a word.
I think it would be a nice gesture from Gaby to attend the Exo in December.
Old May 16th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #7464
country flag nat75

Feliz cumple, Gaby! Te amamos!
Old May 16th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #7465

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

La verdad... Feliz Cumpleañós, diosa y genia!
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #7466

And to celebrate her burthday fittingly (and my very soon upcoming one) here's the link to a recent video of the Goddess herself, enjoy compadre!

http://atletas.info/gabriela-sabatin...endo-deportes/
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #7467
country flag Calvin M.

Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future

Quote:
And to celebrate her burthday fittingly (and my very soon upcoming one) here's the link to a recent video of the Goddess herself, enjoy compadre!

http://atletas.info/gabriela-sabatin...endo-deportes/
Sorry I don't speak Spanish. Is Sabatini racing professionally? I noticed 'KDT Circuit' and didn't know if it was a pro cycling organization. Nice video. Thanks.
Calvin M. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #7468

No, KDT is the colloquial name of a cycling circuit in Buenos Aires biggest public park, Palermo Woods; I've been near there when I was to Buenos Aires but never went to the KDT itself. Gabriela's big fat apartment is nearby too. She's not cycling proffessionally, but she sometimes takes part informally in some pro events, she was to Italy, South Africa, and she made a couple of stages of the Tour de France not as part of the official competition but as an expensive on-the-site experience for amateurs! In this video, she mentions how a male friend of hers kept inviting her to go cycling as he used to do, so she finally accepted and got in love with it. She cycles several times a week for a couple of hours, and it's interesting how she was kind of frustrated at the beginning as she lacked power in her legs and couldn't keep most of the other riders' pace, no matter how she had been a sportswoman all her life!
Old May 18th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #7469
country flag Calvin M.

Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future

Quote:
No, KDT is the colloquial name of a cycling circuit in Buenos Aires biggest public park, Palermo Woods; I've been near there when I was to Buenos Aires but never went to the KDT itself. Gabriela's big fat apartment is nearby too. She's not cycling proffessionally, but she sometimes takes part informally in some pro events, she was to Italy, South Africa, and she made a couple of stages of the Tour de France not as part of the official competition but as an expensive on-the-site experience for amateurs! In this video, she mentions how a male friend of hers kept inviting her to go cycling as he used to do, so she finally accepted and got in love with it. She cycles several times a week for a couple of hours, and it's interesting how she was kind of frustrated at the beginning as she lacked power in her legs and couldn't keep most of the other riders' pace, no matter how she had been a sportswoman all her life!
In the video you posted, Sabatini looks like a professional cyclist, which why I thought she was competing. Thanks for the info.
Calvin M. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #7470
country flag Denaon

Denaon is a name known to all Denaon is a name known to all Denaon is a name known to all Denaon is a name known to all Denaon is a name known to all Denaon is a name known to all Denaon is a name known to all Denaon is a name known to all Denaon is a name known to all Denaon is a name known to all Denaon is a name known to all

Gabriela Sabatini

For Ever

http://denaon.myminicity.com
Denaon is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread