The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Page 497 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #7441
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

I have another version somewhere.
nat75 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #7442
country flag southpawdragon

southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post
I know it's not much but I took this photo with my mobile camera last week when Gaby got honoured at the ARG Hall of Fame

Gaby's still got the biceps
southpawdragon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #7443
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

New old pic:
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #7444
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute

Who is that in the middle? The face looks so familiar.
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #7445
country flag nat75

I don't know. I found it on a flickr account.
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #7446

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat75 View Post

I have another version somewhere.
Mucho mi gracias! I love this picture!!!
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #7447
country flag nat75

Everybody's fascinated with Gaby's looks now but I think she was so adorable as a teen/young woman. It must be the fuller baby face.
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #7448
country flag nat75

Hola everyone!

It's Oriana's birthday today and Cathy shared this lovely picture on Twitter.

yfrog.com/h2qp7lekj
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #7449
country flag roland500

roland500 is just really nice roland500 is just really nice roland500 is just really nice roland500 is just really nice roland500 is just really nice roland500 is just really nice roland500 is just really nice roland500 is just really nice roland500 is just really nice roland500 is just really nice roland500 is just really nice

http://teleshow.infobae.com/notas/64...ueva-York.html
roland500 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #7450
country flag isa1077

isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

Quote:
Hola everyone!

It's Oriana's birthday today and Cathy shared this lovely picture on Twitter.

yfrog.com/h2qp7lekj
I really love that picture !!! Gabriela is sooo sweet and tender, I'm so sad she never had a baby because she would be a very good mum ! Come on guys, argentinian men where are you lol ?! A woman who's so nice, pretty,
affectionate, independant, wise, respectful, humble and hot, what are you waiting for to marry her lol !!!

Happy birthday Oriana, can't believe the baby girl I saw on a newspaper is already 16 years old ! Time goes by too fast...

Ciao tutti
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #7451
country flag nat75

Hey, guys! I forgot to say that on Women's Day I could watch the El Grito Sagrado especial with Gaby in it but for some reason the transmition didn't have sound. Anyway, they got some bootleg of Gaby singing on stage and although the sound was off you could tell she was having a good ol' time. I have never seen her so desIhibited.
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #7452
country flag isa1077

isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

Quote:
Hey, guys! I forgot to say that on Women's Day I could watch the El Grito Sagrado especial with Gaby in it but for some reason the transmition didn't have sound. Anyway, they got some bootleg of Gaby singing on stage and although the sound was off you could tell she was having a good ol' time. I have never seen her so desIhibited.
What's the "El Grito Sagrado" ? Is it a show ? Don't know why but I had the same feeling when I watched the "Segundo Saque" video, I've never seen Gaby so relaxed and funny. She said she was living a great moment so I guess she's truly happy. I'm glad for her !

Is it possible to watch that "show" (El Grito Sagrado) on the internet ?

Have a nice weekend
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #7453
country flag nat75

Quote:
Originally Posted by isa1077 View Post
What's the "El Grito Sagrado" ? Is it a show ? Don't know why but I had the same feeling when I watched the "Segundo Saque" video, I've never seen Gaby so relaxed and funny. She said she was living a great moment so I guess she's truly happy. I'm glad for her !

Is it possible to watch that "show" (El Grito Sagrado) on the internet ?

Have a nice weekend
El Grito Sagrado is a documental series about the best sport Argentine stars. I think it was first aired in 2010. It was suprising becuase the bootleg was from around 1992 and Gaby was having these looks, only much happier.

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #7454

I've had the opportunity to have met many women players over the past 20 years. Gabriela Sabatini is far and away the nicest, most down to earth person I had the pleasure to meet. No attitude- she just stood there on an outside practice court at the U.S. Open, and spoke to the 3 or 4 people who had gathered like they were neighbors. Also, unlike every other player of her era, I've never heard anybody in the commentary booth ever have a bad word to say about her. Even the walking ego herself (#2 behind BJK who takes the ego cake), Martina Navratilova, had to admit "she's a really nice girl".
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #7455
country flag Clijsters28

Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold

If Sabatini were in her prime today instead of 1988-1992 she would have won atleast 10 majors.
Clijsters28 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread