The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Page 455 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2010, 06:01 AM   #6811
country flag OsBea'sBabyGirl

OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

Oh, I meant the cycling event going on right now. Lance Armstrong fell today and was once again accused of juicing up. Bad event for him.
OsBea'sBabyGirl is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2010, 04:56 PM   #6812
country flag bronco

bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice

there are no top cyclists not on the juice, but its a pro sport so they have to pretend its clean to keep all the different companies in business
bronco is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:16 PM   #6813

OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice

really? that's sad and so against athletic integrity. hell, let's all go juice up and be top athletes.

some say our beloved Gabriela had some synthetic assistance - what do you think? I believe she just went through growing pains. folks she say grew too much. duh, she was a child in front of our eyes who had no choice but to grow!
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:26 PM   #6814
country flag skylr27

skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsBea'sBabyGirl View Post
really? that's sad and so against athletic integrity. hell, let's all go juice up and be top athletes.

some say our beloved Gabriela had some synthetic assistance - what do you think? I believe she just went through growing pains. folks she say grew too much. duh, she was a child in front of our eyes who had no choice but to grow!
I wouldn't think Gabs was on the juice but i do think both Marty was & Serena is on it! It is possible she was for a short time but it didn't help her game much if she was.
skylr27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:04 PM   #6815
country flag bronco

bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice

there is no way at all Gaby was on it not a chance the suspicion about her grew after she won the us open and it was klaus hofsass or dumbass as i call him who was the one to raise it he said 2 of the 3 at the top were on the juice, but he was just sore that Steffi did not win that tournament,

but funny enough it would not surprise me if at some stage we found out about some of the others including Steffi, Steffi always seemed to be injured but yet won everything but time will tell other top players from her era and from today are on something, there is no such thing as a totally clean sport, the problem is the money, if they were just doing it for the glory then there would not be such a desire for those who cheat to cheat.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:34 PM   #6816
country flag skylr27

skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco View Post
there is no way at all Gaby was on it not a chance the suspicion about her grew after she won the us open and it was klaus hofsass or dumbass as i call him who was the one to raise it he said 2 of the 3 at the top were on the juice, but he was just sore that Steffi did not win that tournament,

but funny enough it would not surprise me if at some stage we found out about some of the others including Steffi, Steffi always seemed to be injured but yet won everything but time will tell other top players from her era and from today are on something, there is no such thing as a totally clean sport, the problem is the money, if they were just doing it for the glory then there would not be such a desire for those who cheat to cheat.
People also said that a lot because she had broad shoulders for a woman. I really don't think that is so unusual when you are as tall as she is anyway! Her shoulders look great on her! They just add to the classic & elegant appearance!
Old May 23rd, 2010, 02:17 AM   #6817
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

Argie meat+Exercise=Athletic body. As simple as that.

Gaby inherited those shoulders from Papa Sabatini. It just genetics and tennis. My shoulders grew when I started playing tennis. The difference was good for me because my shoulders looked small. Just look as Sharapova. It's genetics too with her combined with a sport that demands quite a lot from the shoulder area.
nat75 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 23rd, 2010, 04:03 AM   #6818
country flag skylr27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat75 View Post
Argie meat+Exercise=Athletic body. As simple as that.

Gaby inherited those shoulders from Papa Sabatini. It just genetics and tennis. My shoulders grew when I started playing tennis. The difference was good for me because my shoulders looked small. Just look as Sharapova. It's genetics too with her combined with a sport that demands quite a lot from the shoulder area.
Argie meat? that's kinda hot!
Old May 23rd, 2010, 08:09 AM   #6819
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation

Quote:

You call Hofsäss a dumbass for accusing Sabatini and ASV (that were the players he obvious was talking about) and then you are doing the same thing with Steffi.

There is as much chance that Sabatini was on dope as there is a chance that Steffi or any other player were on dope as long as there is no positive test or any other prove.

Same when Lei Clijsters and Filip de Wulf accused Henin after the us open 2003.
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 23rd, 2010, 05:37 PM   #6820

Yeah, I don't know - I seriously doubt she was doped up. I love the Argie meat comment and yes, it's very evident that Baby Girl and her brother inherited Papa Sabatini's basketball playing physique (y'all knew he played Division 1 B-Ball, right?). He should walk around like a proud rooster with chest puffed out. He did well..

Is Gabriela at the French?
Old May 23rd, 2010, 06:43 PM   #6821
country flag bronco

i knew mentioning Steffi as a possible drug user would get someone fired up lol. i'm not saying she was a drug user but more likely than Gaby thats all - peace
Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:06 PM   #6822
country flag skylr27

Quote:
i knew mentioning Steffi as a possible drug user would get someone fired up lol. i'm not saying she was a drug user but more likely than Gaby thats all - peace
Bill, you're awesome!
Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:35 PM   #6823
country flag bronco

yes i am lol
Old May 23rd, 2010, 08:29 PM   #6824

Not a Steffi fan here so cracking up at Bill right now.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 11:19 PM   #6825
country flag Jooly

Jooly is just really nice Jooly is just really nice Jooly is just really nice Jooly is just really nice Jooly is just really nice Jooly is just really nice Jooly is just really nice Jooly is just really nice Jooly is just really nice Jooly is just really nice Jooly is just really nice

Gaby makes 40 look good, doesn't she? She looks happy and fulfilled. I'm so proud of her for saying that she did not want to pursue a singing career because it would expose her too much once again. She's made some smart choices, no wonder her life is harmonious now. And I'm so proud of her hair! It is so well-behaved, compared to it's rebellious phase when it was 20 years old. It's grown up to be a responsible mane of hair, only too happy to play a supporting role to her beautiful face.

PS can someone please tell me how to embed an image, as opposed to attaching it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 155101.jpg (65.9 KB, 18 views)
Jooly is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread