The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Page 447 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:43 PM   #6691
country flag OsBea'sBabyGirl

OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

we do???
OsBea'sBabyGirl is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:47 PM   #6692
country flag skylr27

skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsBea'sBabyGirl View Post
we do???
Okay, correction Natalia & I and most of the latin world love you! I remember Ricki from Menudo although I was in love with Robbie Rosa! Gaby was/is a fan too I believe which makes him at least moderately cool, come on someone must admit it!
skylr27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:55 PM   #6693

OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice OsBea'sBabyGirl is just really nice

I'll admit - dug him in my pre-teens during his sexy-mane days on General Hospital. I was too young to know any better
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:00 AM   #6694
country flag skylr27

skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice skylr27 is just really nice

Quote:

I'll admit - dug him in my pre-teens during his sexy-mane days on General Hospital. I was too young to know any better
Was he on GH? I never watched the soaps but my family did. I didn't know that!
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:04 AM   #6695
country flag bronco

bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice

why do people who are gay, try to tell us everyone else is gay? and why do they care so much? leave people alone.
bronco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:05 AM   #6696

totally...it was introduction to the English speaking American audience as a heart-throb....early 90's

http://www.generalhospital.tv/immagi...ria/miguel.jpg
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:12 AM   #6697
country flag skylr27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco View Post
why do people who are gay, try to tell us everyone else is gay? and why do they care so much? leave people alone.
Straight people try to tell us gays are straight too! When it is as you say leave people alone! I agree. The only time I give a hoot is when i would like to date them which seems appropriate to me. So it doesn't really have to end up on a bitchy queen forum! You can wonder without being disrespectful or obnoxious!
I was just proud of Ricki for following his heart. I still don't care! I will always dig him anyway!
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:14 AM   #6698

I don't think they try and claim everyone as gay. I think it's more of attempting to support those who are afraid to be who they are and living in hiding. It's true-nobody's business but the subject does come up and many live in fear of homophobic rhetoric. My thing is...it wasn't a freakn shocker. He acts like the whole world didn't know

I couldn't care less...
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #6699
country flag skylr27

Quote:
totally...it was introduction to the English speaking American audience as a heart-throb....early 90's

http://www.generalhospital.tv/immagi...ria/miguel.jpg
Thanks for the sexy Ricki! He is not manly enough to be Fabio but with a big dose of testosterone we'd have it! He is gawd dawn cute though!
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:16 AM   #6700
country flag skylr27

Quote:
I don't think they try and claim everyone as gay. I think it's more of attempting to support those who are afraid to be who they are and living in hiding. It's true-nobody's business but the subject does come up and many live in fear of homophobic rhetoric. My thing is...it wasn't a freakn shocker. He acts like the whole world didn't know

I couldn't care less...
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:01 AM   #6701
country flag KJ1

KJ1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylr27 View Post
Congrats on Ricki Martin for finally coming out of the closet! Wooo Hooo go Ricki! we always loved you but now we love you more!
I like the way Ricky came out, on his own terms, not caught up in a scandal or being forced to come out. That’s really powerful and positive.
KJ1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:14 AM   #6702
country flag skylr27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ1 View Post
I like the way Ricky came out, on his own terms, not caught up in a scandal or being forced to come out. That’s really powerful and positive.
Amen to that! tThat is what I wanted to say but couldn't find the words! Go Ricki!
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 09:37 AM   #6703
country flag bronco

bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice bronco is just really nice

perhaps he said he was gay just to get people to talk about him again? who cares if someone is gay but maybe it was too quiet for him? no one was talking about him anymore?
bronco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:09 PM   #6704
country flag skylr27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco View Post
perhaps he said he was gay just to get people to talk about him again? who cares if someone is gay but maybe it was too quiet for him? no one was talking about him anymore?
Certainly anything is possible but he some how does not strike me as the media whore type. But who knows? Most don't invite speculation into their life prompted by comments given to the media regardless of their sexuality but again anything is possible.
Some made the same argument about Agassi's revelation regarding drug use in his book. Some how I think releasing these things are freeing and cleansing to people but then maybe I am taking it too deep. I know what it is like to hide things on a smaller scale and their is nothing like letting the light in to clear things out!
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:35 PM   #6705

Well said, Sky. Now, back to Gabriela. Anyone see her yesterday during the young male Argentine's match in Miami?
Closed Thread