The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 6th, 2005, 11:10 PM   #346
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Hi to everybody. I'm posting some of my favorite pics, Ihope you like them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 73061-gabyboda mecha.jpg (24.1 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg dp_040727_sabatini16.jpg (20.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg dp_040727_sabatini28.jpg (17.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg en casa miami.JPG (42.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg GabbyB10.jpg (28.2 KB, 131 views)
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2005, 08:40 AM   #347
country flag Joey_82

Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all
Oh yes, the best backhand to ever grace the tennis courts. Thanks for the pictures.

I like this too, when was it?

I wish we can get some new pictures of her. I'm dying to see new ones.
Joey_82 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 7th, 2005, 10:18 AM   #348
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the pics!
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 7th, 2005, 09:26 PM   #349

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_82
Oh yes, the best backhand to ever grace the tennis courts. Thanks for the pictures.

I like this too, when was it?

I wish we can get some new pictures of her. I'm dying to see new ones.
The one you like was taken here in Tucumán last year in July, when Gaby came over to her old friend Mercedes Paz' wedding. She looks beautiful,doesn't she?
Old Aug 7th, 2005, 09:28 PM   #350

Here are some more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg asabpepsi.jpg (39.4 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg GabbyB12.jpg (31.2 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg GabbyB15.jpg (15.2 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg gabebay79.jpg (43.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg gaby armado revés.jpg (22.2 KB, 87 views)
Old Aug 7th, 2005, 09:30 PM   #351

Some more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gaby clarín navidad.jpg (13.3 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg gaby drive 93.jpg (19.7 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg gaby habla en la mesa.JPG (15.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg gaby joven bikini.jpg (18.9 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg gaby mic.jpg (13.7 KB, 90 views)
Old Aug 8th, 2005, 04:18 AM   #352
country flag Joey_82

Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand
The one you like was taken here in Tucumán last year in July, when Gaby came over to her old friend Mercedes Paz' wedding. She looks beautiful,doesn't she?

Thanks. She does look amazing. The years have been very kind to her, the older she gets the better looking she gets.
Old Aug 8th, 2005, 04:25 AM   #353
country flag Joey_82

http://www.wtaworld.com/attachment.p...chmentid=37977
WOW!!! Amazing picture .

Have you ever met Gaby in person? I'd like to hear what she's like if anyone met her. I heard they say she is even prettier than all her pictures in real life.
And has anyone actually seen her with Mariano in real, the guy they all claim is probably married to her by now. Do they look good together? It's a bit weird no papprazzi pictures of them together exist anywhere, don't you think?
Old Aug 8th, 2005, 02:10 PM   #354
country flag samsung101

samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute
There are plenty of photos of the two of them over
the past few years in Argentine publications. Rula
Azar's site has a few, and so does 'isa1077' site.
At tennis matches she goes to in Argentina, restaurants
w/her family, her perfume thing, and a few other
photos.

SHE doesn't do a lot of public things, so you don't
get many of her that way either. There are not a lot
of photos of her other than tennis events, or perfume
launchings, or charity things. You don't get things
of her going into or out of restaurants or bars or
at the beach, things like that. None that I know of.
I cannot imagine someone who is nearly 6 feet tall
can sneak in and out of many places.

I think she's just a private person. But, the
kidnapping & safety situation have something
to do w/that too. Just like in Mexico. A lot of
famous people are very careful about where they
go, and what they do for safety reasons.

No one really knows what kind of relationship they
have.

Nice photos.
samsung101 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 8th, 2005, 02:13 PM   #355
country flag samsung101

samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute
The most recent photos would be from the Hingis match in Germany, the Argentina Davis Cup match, and the
Cathy party.

Can someone post the photo of Gaby dancing with
Goran in Buenos Aires? That's pretty funny. The
Argentine and Croatia team had a big party after
the match, and it looked like it was a lot of fun.
That was 2 years ago? Maybe more.
Old Aug 8th, 2005, 03:14 PM   #356
country flag samsung101

Thank you for the information about her family.

She lives across the street from her parents?

Maybe she really is all that boring afterall?
Ha ha.
Old Aug 8th, 2005, 03:35 PM   #357
country flag samsung101

gabybackhand

Thanks again for the Argentina information.
Very fun.
Old Aug 8th, 2005, 03:38 PM   #358
country flag sutter_cane

sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light sutter_cane is a glorious beacon of light
I miss Gabriela terribly. I was a fan of Gabriela’s for obvious reasons. What a beautiful lady, and so unassuming with it.
I thought Gabriela possessed a wonderful game to watch, yes I know that dreadful serve, but I suppose that was part and parcel of being a Sababtini fan. She seemed to put us through the ringer so many times. If only she had that killer instinct, she might well had been number one.
I was fortunate myself to have met Gabriela on two occasions. I was totally mesmerized by her beauty.
sutter_cane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 8th, 2005, 06:03 PM   #359
country flag samsung101

Let us know what your meetings were like.

No matter what people may think of her personal
life, it seems clear she was and is a very nice
person.
Old Aug 8th, 2005, 07:29 PM   #360
country flag Joey_82

Oh yes, please do tell about those two meetings, would love to hear what she's like.

I found the fact that she moved out of her parents house to live across the street from them a bit funny too, then again they seem to be a very very close family.

I found that picture on Rula Azare's website. The goran Gaby dancing, in an article posted there:

It looks like they are having a blast
Closed Thread