The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2005, 07:30 AM   #241
country flag Gabriela azsab

Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice
Last Pictures

Hola

Gabriela azsab is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2005, 12:20 PM   #242

Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice Gabriela azsab is just really nice
Hola

I post this pictures on all Gaby threads on the WTA boards

hola amigos
algunos más Gaby cuadros.

con Paola, Salerni y Dulko

todo cuadros son de estos Gaby sitios:
gracias
http://www.isa1077.com/
y
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/7208/

Old Feb 4th, 2005, 09:31 PM   #243

Talking Latest Gaby Photos

New Gaby Pics
From her latest perfume launch: ELEGANCE
a video on her website as well.
www.gabriela-sabatini.com

Por Siempre Gaby
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 08:40 PM   #244
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Old Feb 20th, 2005, 06:46 PM   #245

Thumbs up More :)

More great Gaby new images

Old Feb 24th, 2005, 06:54 AM   #246
country flag MamZelleSansGêne

MamZelleSansGêne is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hello the guys !

Who has the results about the trophée de la femme tournament (Cap d'Agde, France), played between 1987 and 1995 ?

Gabriela Sabatini was finalist in 1988, she lost to Martina Navratilova it seems.

I seek the result.

Kisses.
Old Feb 26th, 2005, 02:19 PM   #247
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light
thanks gabriela azab for the photos, much appreciated
Cat in the hat is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2005, 05:39 PM   #248

Sure
anytime.
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 04:24 AM   #249
country flag Joey_82

Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all
Hi Gabriela Azsab great photos.... Thanks.

Did you see her at the Dvis Cup Matches?
Joey_82 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 05:09 PM   #250
country flag HanaFanGA

HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold
THANKS Gabriela for posting those great pics of Steffi and Gaby together. It's so nice to see them together now that they no longer have to be competitive with one another.

I always had this odd feeling watching them play doubles together. I knew they respected each other, but I was almost saddened to read a quote by Steffi once. Someone had asked her if she would ever ask Gaby to go to dinner and she looked at the questioner with this incredulous look. She then said no she wouldn't. Not because she didn't like Gaby. But because she thought Gaby would just laugh at her. I had a hard time seeing Gaby doing that whether or not she accepted the invite. But I guess that's what it's sometimes like with your fellow competitors at the top.
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 09:38 AM   #251
country flag Joey_82

Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all Joey_82 is a name known to all
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanaFanGA
THANKS Gabriela for posting those great pics of Steffi and Gaby together. It's so nice to see them together now that they no longer have to be competitive with one another.

I always had this odd feeling watching them play doubles together. I knew they respected each other, but I was almost saddened to read a quote by Steffi once. Someone had asked her if she would ever ask Gaby to go to dinner and she looked at the questioner with this incredulous look. She then said no she wouldn't. Not because she didn't like Gaby. But because she thought Gaby would just laugh at her. I had a hard time seeing Gaby doing that whether or not she accepted the invite. But I guess that's what it's sometimes like with your fellow competitors at the top.

Wow Steffi really said that, this time when they played, Steffi invited Gaby to visit her in Vegas. The seemed to hit it off pretty well.
Not to forget Gaby was very misunderstood and misinterperted during her career. Only because she kept a lot of things to herself I guess, protected her privacy.
But after she left she was very open and a lot more outgoing, even at the end of her career she was very social and loved.
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 09:38 AM   #252
country flag Joey_82

and I wonder why she thought Gaby would laugh at her. It's weird.
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 04:58 PM   #253
country flag HanaFanGA

HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_82
and I wonder why she thought Gaby would laugh at her. It's weird.

I thought it was weird as well because they always greeted each other rather well at the net after a hard fought match. Not that I know her personally, but Gaby would've been one of the last people I would've expected someone to say such a thing about. If anything, it would've been the other way around.

But I really think that more than anything, it was just one top player showing her discomfort with getting too close to another top player and rival. That's not a knock against Steffi. By the mid 80's it was just that way in womens tennis. Unlike the more relaxed days of the 70's where several rivals had not only respect for each other but also friendship.
Old Mar 11th, 2005, 03:35 PM   #254
country flag Joey_82

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanaFanGA
I thought it was weird as well because they always greeted each other rather well at the net after a hard fought match. Not that I know her personally, but Gaby would've been one of the last people I would've expected someone to say such a thing about. If anything, it would've been the other way around.

But I really think that more than anything, it was just one top player showing her discomfort with getting too close to another top player and rival. That's not a knock against Steffi. By the mid 80's it was just that way in womens tennis. Unlike the more relaxed days of the 70's where several rivals had not only respect for each other but also friendship.
I agree with you on that one. Must be the conditions at that time.
I think she might have been asked that question in the late eighties after they both broke their doubles partnership off. I guess that must have been a weird time for a while for them. my guess only.
Old Mar 12th, 2005, 02:55 AM   #255
country flag tigercub

tigercub is just really nice tigercub is just really nice tigercub is just really nice tigercub is just really nice tigercub is just really nice tigercub is just really nice tigercub is just really nice tigercub is just really nice tigercub is just really nice tigercub is just really nice tigercub is just really nice
I always thought it was interesting Graf and Sabatini played doubles together. If I remember, it was thought at the time to be a WTA scheme to get more people to watch doubles, but I bet they liked playing doubles together. As teenagers they were both very shy, so didn't really expect each to be social off court--Gaby didn't even speak much English. Maybe that's what Graf meant, she thought Gaby would be shocked to be asked to dinner. The partnership ended when Gaby wanted to play more doubles; Steffi didn't, and the split was amiable. By the way, Ms. Sabatini speaks three foreign languages now; English, Italian and some French.
tigercub is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread