The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:57 AM   #1651
country flag Aldebaran

Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orfgab View Post

Oh wonderful. Who knows where she was.
Aldebaran is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:08 AM   #1652
country flag orfgab

orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light

I have o idea. I found it on the net. I don't know where or when it was taken.
orfgab is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:15 AM   #1653
country flag orfgab

orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light orfgab is a glorious beacon of light

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:16 AM   #1654
country flag orfgab

I'm not sure, but I think this one was taken at Filderstadt 1996. Oh so sad.
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:17 AM   #1655
country flag orfgab

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:17 AM   #1656
country flag orfgab

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:41 AM   #1657
country flag Aldebaran

Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice Aldebaran is just really nice

Quote:
I don't like it..
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:42 AM   #1658
country flag Aldebaran

Quote:

I'm not sure, but I think this one was taken at Filderstadt 1996. Oh so sad.
I was her last tournament, wasn't it?
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:43 AM   #1659
country flag Aldebaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldebaran View Post
I was her last tournament, wasn't it?
I mean, It was....not I was

sorry!
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #1660
country flag Aldebaran

Quote:
What I've always love more in Gaby's look is her wonderful smile!
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:13 PM   #1661
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think this pic was taken in Holland around the time she was playing doubles with Brenda Schultzs. Probably around 1995.
nat75 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #1662
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The doll costed around $2500.
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:20 PM   #1663
country flag orfgab

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat75 View Post
The doll costed around $2500.
Oh my God, very expensive. I liked the doll.
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:23 PM   #1664
country flag orfgab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldebaran View Post
I mean, It was....not I was

sorry!
We can't check everything we write. I sometimes wonder how you manage to understand me (between english mistakes and bad typing)
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:26 PM   #1665
country flag nat75

It was big, porcelain made, had human hair and it also had original Sergio Tacchini gear and sportsbra.
Closed Thread