Ai Sugiyama's cheering thread! Let's make it to YEC!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2003, 08:02 AM   #1
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Ai Sugiyama's cheering thread! Let's make it to YEC!!

Go Ai!!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2003, 12:42 PM   #2
country flag Reichen
Registered 1

Reichen has disabled reputation
Go Ai!!
Reichen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 02:55 PM   #3
oaki

oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all
come on ai
oaki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 10:54 AM   #4
country flag kim4eva

kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice
GO Ai

KIM CLIJSTERS -WINNER OF US OPEN 2005

kim4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:25 PM   #5
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Sweet revenge against Tina!

It seems like Tina and Ai had a great match!

Go Ai against Jelena!!

Old Oct 24th, 2003, 03:06 AM   #6
country flag yucky

yucky is an unknown quantity at this point yucky is an unknown quantity at this point yucky is an unknown quantity at this point yucky is an unknown quantity at this point
Did fracture of a finger also become good, as for some?

Next, it is waging war with Jelena.
Please win without suffering troubles, Ai!
yucky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 04:26 AM   #7
oaki

oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all
if Ai win theis match against Jelena and get through final.she really has chance to go to YEC..
let make it ..Ai
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 08:47 PM   #8
country flag ex hopman

Yes, Ai!!

Great win over Jelena! She had good runs last few weeks, and Ai could beat her. That should give her more motivations!!

Against Vera, will be tough for sure... but hope she can make it!!!

Old Oct 25th, 2003, 01:32 AM   #9
country flag kim4eva

kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice
Congrats Ai!
Good luck next match!

KIM CLIJSTERS -WINNER OF US OPEN 2005

kim4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 02:46 PM   #10
kyk710

kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future
Awesome Job today, AI!!!! Good luck in the final
If you and Chanda both win... That would be my 2 faves winning titles on the same day
kyk710 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 03:39 PM   #11
country flag ex hopman

Wow, Ai, I knew you could do it!!

Congrats!
and win the title plz!!

Revenge from AO03!!

Old Oct 26th, 2003, 10:24 AM   #12
oaki

i know you can do it..Ai win this ..take revenge
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 12:21 PM   #13
country flag yucky

yucky is an unknown quantity at this point yucky is an unknown quantity at this point yucky is an unknown quantity at this point yucky is an unknown quantity at this point
C'mon, AI!
You can Win!!!
yucky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 01:25 PM   #14
country flag ex hopman

Ai, congrats!!
Now you have business to finish again!!

Take the doubles title too!!