Tzipi Obziler Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2003, 12:00 AM   #1
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Tzipi Obziler Cheering Thread

Well, i dont remember when was the last time Tzipi got her Cheering Thread!! It is time....

I hope she will do well here....

Good luck Tzipi

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2003, 02:36 AM   #2
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Good luck Tzipora
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 06:30 AM   #3
country flag alon222

alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren987
Well, i dont remember when was the last time Tzipi got her Cheering Thread!! It is time....

I hope she will do well here....

Good luck Tzipi
come on TZIPI.get into tier2.

הי אורן

12 TITLES IN 13 FINALES

shahr peer

julia glushko
alon222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 09:43 AM   #4
country flag nave 2

nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold
come on Tzipi.
אורן,איפה אתה נמצא עכשיו?.
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 03:53 PM   #5
JPhurst

JPhurst is on a distinguished road JPhurst is on a distinguished road JPhurst is on a distinguished road JPhurst is on a distinguished road JPhurst is on a distinguished road JPhurst is on a distinguished road JPhurst is on a distinguished road JPhurst is on a distinguished road JPhurst is on a distinguished road JPhurst is on a distinguished road JPhurst is on a distinguished road
I'm generally not one for "cheering threads" but I'd like to see Tzipi, a classic journeywoman on the tour, do well. So what the hey!

Go Tzipi!
JPhurst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 03:59 PM   #6
country flag nave 2

nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold
Tzipi lose
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 06:52 PM   #7
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Well Tzipi

i gess its the end of your Cheering Thread

Alon, Shai
I am in Argentina

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 07:08 PM   #8
country flag nave 2

Argentina?? wehr in Argentina?.
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 12:12 AM   #9
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Darn..atleast us Israeli's have Anna to cheer about!