Nadia or Elena B.? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2003, 11:59 AM   #1
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Nadia or Elena B.?

Both needs a win... both are playing well... who?

I'd say Nadia ( for Lena), since NadiA needs it to stay in LA contention (keeping a small chance she got)
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2003, 12:13 PM   #2
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
i just want nadia to get to the top 10 and each win will get her closer to that. plus LA would be nice in her comeback season. for lena. on the other hand i'd be just as happy if lena won.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 12:49 PM   #3
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute
Lena Lena Lena BOVINA!!
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 12:54 PM   #4
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to this match. Two stylish players, gotta go for a 3 setter. A win puts Bovina into the top 20, means 5 Russians in the top 20. A Nadya win would mean she's still with a chance of reaching the top 10. After a long thought Elena B.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #5
ally baker

ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point ally baker is an unknown quantity at this point
Nadia would still be far away from getting to Top 10... she's still 600 points behind. Realistically, her only shot of getting there is Berlin/Rome time.

Lena still needs wins... yes, she'll be #17 with a win. But, she has a lot of points to defend in Australia. 410 from GC-Tokyo. Need some points now incase she sucks again early next year.
ally baker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote