what's happened with Mary Pierce? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2003, 01:42 PM   #1
novotnaquinton

novotnaquinton is just really nice novotnaquinton is just really nice novotnaquinton is just really nice novotnaquinton is just really nice novotnaquinton is just really nice novotnaquinton is just really nice novotnaquinton is just really nice novotnaquinton is just really nice novotnaquinton is just really nice novotnaquinton is just really nice novotnaquinton is just really nice
what's happened with Mary Pierce?

I am sure that she is injuried in the match..
retire when she is rallied 0-6 0-2 but....is she okay???
feel really sad about this..I know she can do very well if she is in normal condition..see how she plays against Jenn

recover soon mary!
novotnaquinton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2003, 01:43 PM   #2
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
She pulled out from Doubles yesturday which is not good

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 02:08 PM   #3
Erdinger
Registered 1

Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all
I saw the match live on Eurosport. She retired because of flu, not injury. She had fever yesterday, and maybe even today.
Erdinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 02:43 PM   #4
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Get Well soon Mary

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 04:07 PM   #5
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute
France's Mary Pierce was forced to retire from her Swisscom Challenge first round tie with Katarina Srebotnik on Tuesday because of a leg injury. Wild card entry Pierce, competing with a heavily strapped right thigh, went off court twice for treatment in the first set, which she lost 6-0 to the 22-year-old Slovenian.
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 04:32 PM   #6
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute

You can see it in Mary's face she does not look well at all. She looks so very tired, that is what it is like if you have the flu or cold and you do exercise. It has happened to me when I tried to play football once. I just felt so ill and tired i had to stop. I hope that she get over her flu and leg injury.

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 05:03 PM   #7
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
On Eurosport they just said that Mary retired because of her leg AND pain on a muscle on her belly (ok don't laugh I just don't know how you say it in English )
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 05:23 PM   #8
country flag Jakub

Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute
that`s so sad

get well soon Mary

Monica Seles, Elena Dementieva, Kveta Hrdlickova, Karolina Woźniacki, Aiko Nakamura, Silvija Talaja , Darina Sedenkova
, Liga Dekmeijere, Margit Ruutel

Jakub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 07:42 PM   #9
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Mary
Old Oct 15th, 2003, 02:36 AM   #10
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Get weel soon MAry! The Quebec city tournament needs you!!!
Old Oct 15th, 2003, 03:00 AM   #11
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
I hope whatever it is isnt serious
Mary always get injuries lately when she starts to play well
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2003, 05:13 AM   #12
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute
poor Mary!! Get wellll soon !!!!
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2003, 09:29 AM   #13
Katie

Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough
I was up in Zurich yesterday and saw the match,don't know what it was really, she wasn't moving properly either.I mean i had my picture taken with her before the match, and was speaking a little bit with her, and she didn't seem ill, or have the flu.....She's a real sweetie though!!!Get well soon Mary!!!It's great to see you playing good tennis again!!!!!(apart from the match yesterday..!)
Katie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2003, 11:50 AM   #14
country flag tumbleweed

tumbleweed is just really nice tumbleweed is just really nice tumbleweed is just really nice tumbleweed is just really nice tumbleweed is just really nice tumbleweed is just really nice tumbleweed is just really nice tumbleweed is just really nice tumbleweed is just really nice tumbleweed is just really nice tumbleweed is just really nice
She wasn't moving at all, didn't even make an effort to retrieve the balls from the corners. She took a short break and carried a small purse with her, thought she might have changed her contact lenses or something, then she took another break (her opponent was hitting with a ball boy), she had 2 thighs with bandages this time. The score was 0-2 for her in the second set after the bagel, and she approached the referree and quit. they announced that she had an injury from her match in Filderstadt, and that's why she didn't play her doubles in ZH.

I yelled 'C'monn Mary!!!' at her after that first set, and people looked at me as if i was from another planet...

but credit to Srebotnik, she was playing great tennis out there.

"If i'm winning, I have to act like i'm not bored. If it's a tough match, I act like I'm having a good time. I'm a drama queen."

-Serena Williams
tumbleweed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2003, 01:24 PM   #15
Katie

Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough Katie will become famous soon enough
Hey tumbleweed, which section were you sitting in???
Katie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote