Magui Serna Fans Headbanging Thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2003, 06:12 PM   #16
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Likhotsheva ..... she does well agains her but just in case
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2003, 06:29 AM   #17
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
I think we are going to see 3 sets

Magui SERNA (ESP) v Elena LIKHOVTSEVA (RUS)

1998 Hilton Head Clay (O) 32 Magui SERNA 7-5 2-6 6-2

1998 Eastbourne Grass (O) 16 Magui SERNA 6-4 7-5

2001 Eastbourne Grass (O) SF Magui SERNA 5-7 6-1 7-5

2003 Berlin Clay (O) 16 Elena LIKHOVTSEVA 7-5 4-6 4-6

2003 Rome Clay (O) 64 Magui SERNA 4-6 6-2 6-0

Magui SERNA (ESP) leads 4 : 1
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 04:51 PM   #18
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Doubles Result

(3) Daniela Hantuchova/Magui Serna (SVK/ESP) d Sonya Jeyaseelan/Maja Matevzic (CAN/SLO) 64 36 61

Well Done Magui & Dani Hopefully the can win their next match more easily
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 04:52 PM   #19
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Cool. Good result! Beat of luck in the next round and fo course in the singles too.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 04:52 PM   #20
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
btw, Magui plays Elena tomorrow, it's the 2nd match of Centre Court, and play starts at 2pm local time

Good luck!
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 04:58 PM   #21
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdm1987
Doubles Result

(3) Daniela Hantuchova/Magui Serna (SVK/ESP) d Sonya Jeyaseelan/Maja Matevzic (CAN/SLO) 64 36 61

Well Done Magui & Dani Hopefully the can win their next match more easily

Well done girls

2,596,944 hits since 2003

GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 06:55 PM   #22
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
I can't believe it, Magüi's match is on ES, and I set the videor recorder from 17 h tomorrow in an Austrian channel because there were more hours of tennis there, so more possibilities.....grrr, I can't change that because I'm away (Caz, I always say I'm really unlucky when I try to tape something....)
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 09:48 PM   #23
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS
I can't believe it, Magüi's match is on ES, and I set the videor recorder from 17 h tomorrow in an Austrian channel because there were more hours of tennis there, so more possibilities.....grrr, I can't change that because I'm away (Caz, I always say I'm really unlucky when I try to tape something....)
MS, I asked my mum to record it for me, 'cos we don't get Eurosport here, so if all goes to plan and it is recorded ok, I'll send you a copy at some point!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 05:01 PM   #24
country flag MS

Thanks, Caz!

Magüi won today and will face Paola next.

Well done and good luck!
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 05:04 PM   #25
country flag Caz

Well done Magui!! Great win!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 07:49 PM   #26
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Well done, and good luck tomorrow in Dubs!

Daniela just lost she's in a bad shape...hope they can win.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 07:58 PM   #27
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Magüi, Paola will be really hard, but who knows?? maybe Magüi can manage to end the season in top 20¿¿¿¿
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:44 PM   #28
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Magui!!

And good luck in doubles with Dani

raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 09:09 PM   #29
country flag Caz

Good luck in the doubles tomorrow! As for the singles, I'll be happy whoever wins out of she and Paola; I just hope it's a good match!

Please don't play a match Magui!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:11 PM   #30
country flag MS

Magüi's match against Paola will be SOOOOOOO late. I wonder why it must be the last match and other players that are still playing now play earlier...