Magui Serna Fans Headbanging Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2003, 09:42 PM   #1
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Magui Serna Fans Headbanging Thread!

Did I really say that, I meant Cheering Thread

This event will be just as tough as the previous 2 for Magui, so we can only hope for a nice draw and some good results to go with it!

She is really close to that elusive Top 20 placing, all it will take is a few good wins, so let's all get behing Magui this week and cheer her on

Good Luck Magui

None of us want to have to use Paracetamol this week!!!
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2003, 11:32 AM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Hola Magüi fans. hope I can post today, as I userly never can. Thats why I don't post in last thread.

Vamos Magüi!!

Hope you don't have to meet Tina again here...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 01:18 PM   #3
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Magüi won't play the qualifying here....at last! .

I also hope that she doesn't draw Tina, but I think next time Magüi will win (1st win for Tina, two in a row for Magüi, two in a row for Tina..now it's Magüi's turn )

LAST TOURNAMENT OF THE SEASON.

Sooooo

¡¡VAMOS!!

Last edited by MS : Oct 14th, 2003 at 03:32 PM.
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 02:45 PM   #4
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
We will see Tomorrow if Tina can win a set from Ai, like Magüi did!

Tina seem to be in great shape so she can also win next time. But I hope they don't have to play.

Go Magüi!!! think some top players has withdraw and it should be a easier draw in Linz.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 04:32 PM   #5
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Maybe we should try a new tactic? Perhaps if we all show Magui now, in advance, just how well our training for Athens 2004 is coming along, she'll realise that we don't need quite such regular practise?!? What do you guys think?!?

I'll start:

Suerte Magui!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 04:59 PM   #6
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Magui

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 05:11 PM   #7
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
lol @ title/topic of this thread
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 06:25 PM   #8
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz
Maybe we should try a new tactic? Perhaps if we all show Magui now, in advance, just how well our training for Athens 2004 is coming along, she'll realise that we don't need quite such regular practise?!? What do you guys think?!?

I'll start:

Suerte Magui!!
Good Idea Caz!

I'll join in aswell

Hopefully this will work
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 08:49 PM   #9
country flag Sonf@
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute
Current Head to Head
---------------------
2000 Sydney 32 Hard (O) T.PISNIK 6-7(5) 1-6
2002 Estoril QF Clay (O) M.SERNA 6-2 6-0
2003 Canadian Open 64 Hard (O) M.SERNA 7-5 6-3
2003 New Haven 32 Hard (O) M.SERNA 0-6 6-4 6-2
2003 Stuttgart 32 Hard (I) T.PISNIK 3-6 3-6
2003 Zurich QF Hard (I) T.PISNIK 6-7(5) 5-7
our main preoccupation comes from the holy sky; when that blue roof starts falling smashing our worthless lives
we'd run undercover 'till the mankind finds evolution.
Sonf@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 08:59 PM   #10
country flag Sonf@
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute
Actually I didn't remember about that Sydney's match. Was it a Qualy match?
our main preoccupation comes from the holy sky; when that blue roof starts falling smashing our worthless lives
we'd run undercover 'till the mankind finds evolution.
Sonf@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 09:40 PM   #11
country flag MS

Yeah, it was in the qualies (Anyway, how could I forget that Estoril's match? )

So, tell me if I'm wrong.

If Magüi and Tina play in the qualifying, Tina wins.

If Magüi and Tina play in the MD, Magüi wins.

Interesting (next time they'll prove me wrong for sure )

BTW, still waiting for Zürich doubles match. How can they have a player there so many days ithout playing?. Bad schedule, I think.................. (fortunately no Q next week, otherwise again no time to travel and prepare it)
Old Oct 15th, 2003, 10:38 AM   #12
country flag Manu79

Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of
Vamosss Magüi; Good luck/Buena Suerte
Ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
Manu79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 04:33 PM   #13
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Well, having just looked briefly at the draws, it looks like there could be some possibility for practice in the singles draw; Likhovtseva then, if she were to win, probably Suarez.

The doubles draw doesn't look too bad though, there's a possibility that she and Daniela could win a match or two.

Vamos Magui!!! We don't need any practice this week!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 04:58 PM   #14
country flag Pdm1987

LOL, Magui seeded 3 in doubles A nice paring I think, i'd never thought of the combination Hantuchova & Serna before

Good Luck in singles aswell
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 07:05 PM   #15
country flag MS

The match against Elena will be REALLY tough, but Magüi can win. ¡¡VAMOS!!

They play in doubles tomorrow (they had already played together, I think)