I'm very sad right now. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2003, 05:00 PM   #1
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Unhappy I'm very sad right now.

Im sorry if im too sentimentil. I have too many problems right now. My parents will broke up, and Justine lost her Final once again. I think Justine's situation is like Jenn's situation right now. I hate to say this thing but if u notice it, u will get my mind. Jenn won her 13th title and thats a grand slam title, so did Justine. And what happened to Jennifer? She's hardly won another title. Of course i dont hope this condition will done in Justine's career, but i have a little worry about it. If Justine cant win another title, i think my time in tennis is over. i'll wait untill next year, if she cant win another title, i'll always be her fans and always keep remembering her sweet memories, her matches, and all the beautifull things we have together. But im not sure i'll have a high interesting about tennis anymore, maybe i wont connect to internet just to search the latest scores and i'll disappear from this board. Some things i only can remember is her 2 grand slams title, her act in 2003, her title at Berlin, Linz, and another title of course, i will keep her US Open final match in my mind forever. Although she never be the #1, although she dropped her ranking next year, i'll always keep her in my mind, she'll always be my #1.
Good Luck Justine. Please win another title as soon as possible.
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2003, 06:25 PM   #2
country flag msimunic

msimunic has a spectacular aura about msimunic has a spectacular aura about msimunic has a spectacular aura about msimunic has a spectacular aura about msimunic has a spectacular aura about msimunic has a spectacular aura about msimunic has a spectacular aura about msimunic has a spectacular aura about msimunic has a spectacular aura about msimunic has a spectacular aura about msimunic has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns_Henin
Im sorry if im too sentimentil. I have too many problems right now. My parents will broke up, and Justine lost her Final once again. I think Justine's situation is like Jenn's situation right now. I hate to say this thing but if u notice it, u will get my mind. Jenn won her 13th title and thats a grand slam title, so did Justine. And what happened to Jennifer? She's hardly won another title. Of course i dont hope this condition will done in Justine's career, but i have a little worry about it. If Justine cant win another title, i think my time in tennis is over. i'll wait untill next year, if she cant win another title, i'll always be her fans and always keep remembering her sweet memories, her matches, and all the beautifull things we have together. But im not sure i'll have a high interesting about tennis anymore, maybe i wont connect to internet just to search the latest scores and i'll disappear from this board. Some things i only can remember is her 2 grand slams title, her act in 2003, her title at Berlin, Linz, and another title of course, i will keep her US Open final match in my mind forever. Although she never be the #1, although she dropped her ranking next year, i'll always keep her in my mind, she'll always be my #1.
Good Luck Justine. Please win another title as soon as possible.
Oh my God, don't be sad an so negative!!! Justine won 2 GS titles this year!!!!!! And so many tournaments!!!! She is so close to be a number one!!! I'm actually a Kim fan but I respect and like Justine and when I saw your post I couldn't believe it!!! Kim lost 4 finals to Justine this year, 2 Gs finals so WE are those who have to be sad and negative, don't you think? Come on, she is a great player, one of the best actually and younger than Jen so don't worry
msimunic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 06:52 PM   #3
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly, she is younger then Jennifer, & she only lost to #1 player
It's the end of the year, & Justine is really tired
She couldn't run like she used to, & her backhand was off this day
But she'll come back stonger next year, for sure
She's only just began her successful road!!

I'm very sad today as well, but I hope things will work out

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 08:58 PM   #4
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Hey!

As long as Justine keeps winning the BIG ONES, Kim may have (some) small wins

She will get there ns_Henin!
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 11:08 PM   #5
country flag greg²

greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road
idd, no problems, and don't forget that indoor is Kim's favorite underground and Justines worst!
Pas de panique: she 'll be the one (matrix)

Christine Henin-Hardenne, the queen of Queens

Aussie Justine

2003: Dubai, Berlin, Charleston, Roland Garros, San Diego, Toronto, US Open
2004: Sydney, Australian Open, Indian Wells, Olympics
greg² is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 11:05 AM   #6
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
@ greg's matrix quote]

Justine lost to #1 player on Kim's best surface in hard 3 setter
Last year she lost to her easily in the Masters, Justine made a lot of progress this year, and she'll only improve

Don't give up, ns_Hehin, Justine will give us more happy days, for sure

Old Oct 13th, 2003, 11:22 AM   #7
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
ns_henin, be cheerful and happy! Justine will be tops!
Don't let anything get you down cos you're a fighter!

A fighting spirit,
a tower of strength to be reckoned with!
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 11:31 AM   #8
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Thank you All Thank you very much
Lady, fleemke, msimunic, greg, gladysharon
Please Justine, win this Swisscom please
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 11:47 AM   #9
country flag greg²

greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road
The problem is that there is a lot of pressure. Justine won two slams, beat the world number one several times this year (serena in RG and Charleston) (Kim during the US Open and San diego, not sure of that last one) But now, she has to beat the number one again to become the number one herself.
The only thing we can hope is an all Belgian final in Zurich where Justine beats Kim! It probably was a good lesson during Filderstadt for Justine. She wants to reward herself with a little extra for this splendid year! Justine, que la force soit avec toi

Christine Henin-Hardenne, the queen of Queens

Aussie Justine

2003: Dubai, Berlin, Charleston, Roland Garros, San Diego, Toronto, US Open
2004: Sydney, Australian Open, Indian Wells, Olympics
greg² is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 01:39 PM   #10
country flag Allez-H

Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute
ns_henin HAVEN'T you learned anything this year!
Justine looses at the most unexpected moments( small tourneys) and wins at the most unexpected moments(THE BIG TOURNEYS)That means that the YEC is hers!!!!SO PUT UP A:smile: and cheer up
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 02:02 PM   #11
country flag ns_Henin

Why Justine have trouble in indoor tournaments? is there any differences between the indoor hardcourt and outdoor hardcourt?? a big differences?? I think hard court is hard court. dont care if its indoor or outdoor. so whats the differences?? please maybe someone can explains to me??
thanks
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 02:13 PM   #12
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
I don't know what the differences exactly are but playing indoor or outdoor is already a huge difference. Maybe it's something silly like: Justine wears contacts (?) and the lights bother her?
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 03:00 PM   #13
country flag Lady

Filderstadt has really fast surface, faster then US Open & Zurich

Old Oct 13th, 2003, 10:20 PM   #14
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
Indoor hardcourt is afster then outdoor hardcourt.....Not sure if it's true but someone told me it's because indoor courts aren't re-surfaced every year, and when they get worn down and not re-surfaced it makes them faster...

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 02:20 AM   #15
country flag ns_Henin

I hope Justine wins her 14th title soon
Come on Justine!!!
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC