JUSTINE's injury? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 05:50 PM   #1
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
JUSTINE's injury?

Anyone know anything specifically about her injury to her right shoulder? She had it treated thrice with ice. I hope she can get it treated with some anti-inflammatories but if it bothers her too much should she get to the final I would prefer that she WITHDRAW as opposed to handing Kim 75 points on a platter. Nothing against Kim but she has won Rome and s'Hertogenbosch and Stanford all against injured opponents. I am tired of her getting injured opponents in finals and getting easy points that way. Also I would not JUSTINE to play the VERY TOUGH KIM with a hurt shoulder. She could really get hurt that way. Lindsay knows all about getting injured against Kim!
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 05:56 PM   #2
country flag fleemke│

fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of
Saw it to and I also hope it's nothing serious
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke│ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 06:21 PM   #3
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Yep. I agree. Hope it is not anything bad.

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 06:28 PM   #4
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah! I'm worried too, but from what I saw she's in better form then Kim is right now. Hope Justine we'll get some treatment that will help her. And good that she's not playing next week!

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 06:34 PM   #5
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Justine has been smart so far with scheduling this year... playing a tournament (low Tier) with a possiblity of being injured?.. doesn't sound like her.
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 08:02 PM   #6
country flag drapero

drapero is just really nice drapero is just really nice drapero is just really nice drapero is just really nice drapero is just really nice drapero is just really nice drapero is just really nice drapero is just really nice drapero is just really nice drapero is just really nice drapero is just really nice
Juju : "I felt something on a return, I will have to see tomorrow, but I'm sure it's all right."
drapero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 08:10 PM   #7
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
From Eurosport website:

Justine's dashing performance, full of colourful groundstrokes and enterprising advances to the net, was only marred by the discomfort in her shoulder that required ice treatment.

Henin will see the WTA trainer to check out the injury before her semi-final on Saturday.

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 09:50 PM   #8
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
cool
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 10:10 PM   #9
maryjane

maryjane has disabled reputation
everytournment she's considered injured then she wins it...
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 02:03 AM   #10
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
If she has to play Kim while injured it will be to Justine's advantage anyhow?

Just hand Justine this trophy nobody can stop her but V@S.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 05:05 AM   #11
country flag alexusjonesfan

alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by treufreund
Nothing against Kim but she has won Rome and s'Hertogenbosch and Stanford all against injured opponents.
Hope you continue playing your best tennis Justine

I didn't know Amelie was injured in Rome? what did she have?
alexusjonesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 05:43 AM   #12
country flag treufreund

Amelie was in pain and got bagelled in the third set I believe
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 09:22 AM   #13
country flag Lady

I saw the Rome final, I thought Amelie was just too tired

Old Sep 27th, 2003, 10:30 AM   #14
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
Come on stop those bullshits!! It's not Kim's fault if her opponents are a little injured!! Last year she was injured too!!!!

"When you do your best, it's always good enough" - Kim Clijsters

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of itůI believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Goed is de ergste vijand van zeer goed" - Pascal Smet

"Als je iemand idealiseert, verlies je het contact met de werkelijkheid"

"Ca sĺapprend par la souffrance, ša sĺapprend par les dÚceptions, ša sĺapprend par la densitÚ du mal que ša te fait, plus ša te fait mal et plus ša te fait grandir. Y a des moments o¨ tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ša, ša fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Come-on-kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 12:00 PM   #15
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Mauresmo wasn't injured in Rome
She was tired and worn out by the 3rd set because
a) Kim made her run around the court till it wore her out
b) It was hot

Last edited by Naomi_85 : Sep 27th, 2003 at 12:21 PM.
~|Naomi|~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote