...paging Seles Beckham...if we can make Victoria hot...we can make anyone hot... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 12:26 PM   #1
country flag Martian Willow
Team WTAworld

Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute
...paging Seles Beckham...if we can make Victoria hot...we can make anyone hot...

...just for you...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/3131504.stm

Martian Willow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 12:31 PM   #2
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to see Victoria's reaction to these comments.

But they're absolutely true.

I've often wondered what I'd look like if some professional photographers too pics of me and airbrushed them.
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 01:42 PM   #3
country flag CC

CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute
Egad!
CC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 02:06 PM   #4
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
She was already hot without him, so i dunno what hes talking about
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 03:24 PM   #5
country flag Keith

Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future
She looks very different from her Spice Girls days. I think she has had some work done. Just my opinion, because she really looks quite different now. She looks like she just wants to eat a greasy burger, too.
Keith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 01:49 AM   #6
country flag Seles_Beckham

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
Wrong interpretation, because BEFORE that, Damon said that he thinks she's the bomb, she's a real gangstar and surviver and that she can sing and she is hot.

I am sure that her second album will do better than the first but the first one did well, she got all her singles and her album in top 10. Her singles were # 2, #6, #6. And her CD ( VB ) was not even relised in US.

I don't know why so many peoples hate her here MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALUS...???

I LOVE HER AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND.

Saturday at the Rocawear party in London for her.

- SARAJEVO - BiH

- Mervana Jugić-Salkić ( 24-5 )

Last edited by Seles_Beckham : Sep 24th, 2003 at 02:06 AM.
Seles_Beckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 02:30 AM   #7
country flag CC

CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seles_Beckham
Wrong interpretation, because BEFORE that, Damon said that he thinks she's the bomb, she's a real gangstar and surviver and that she can sing and she is hot.

I am sure that her second album will do better than the first but the first one did well, she got all her singles and her album in top 10. Her singles were # 2, #6, #6. And her CD ( VB ) was not even relised in US.

I don't know why so many peoples hate her here MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALUS...???

I LOVE HER AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND.

Who dares to change Seles_Beckham's mind?
CC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote