R&B group Sygnature - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2003, 09:11 AM   #1
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
R&B group Sygnature

Anybody know anything about them??

I just found a song that I had been looking for for about 3 years and it's by Sygnature. The song is called "The Rain"

I would always hear it on the Radio a few years back, but no one ever said who it was by.
Knizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2003, 08:14 AM   #2
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knizzle
Anybody know anything about them??

I just found a song that I had been looking for for about 3 years and it's by Sygnature. The song is called "The Rain"

I would always hear it on the Radio a few years back, but no one ever said who it was by.
Guess I'm the only one who has heard this song.
Old Sep 21st, 2003, 10:56 PM   #3
Miss Thang

Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice
Chile the only song I know by them is from the Best Man soundtrack. I think it's called Wherever U Go. It go like "Wherever u go I will follow
Whenever u cry I'll dry your eyes..." U know that one? It was one a the best joints on the soundtrack.
Miss Thang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2003, 11:18 PM   #4
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
nope sorry Knizzle never heard of them.

Well I might of heard the song but I don't know the artists to most of the songs I hear on the radio.
Rocketta is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2003, 11:23 PM   #5
Miss Thang

Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
nope sorry Knizzle never heard of them.

Well I might of heard the song but I don't know the artists to most of the songs I hear on the radio.
Girl u know what u gotta do (if u wanna do it). Go to VH1's website Radio and listen for an hour (it's da bomb cuz u can fast forward thru songs) and it say the name of he song who sing it and the name of the album. That's how I found out Dwele and Kem which they play on my stations but neva say they name.
Old Sep 21st, 2003, 11:29 PM   #6
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Thang
Girl u know what u gotta do (if u wanna do it). Go to VH1's website Radio and listen for an hour (it's da bomb cuz u can fast forward thru songs) and it say the name of he song who sing it and the name of the album. That's how I found out Dwele and Kem which they play on my stations but neva say they name.
hmm, good idea. I just don't listen to music when I'm in the house and the firewall at work makes it difficult. However, when I feel like listening to music that is what I will do.
Rocketta is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2003, 11:36 PM   #7
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
hmm, good idea. I just don't listen to music when I'm in the house and the firewall at work makes it difficult. However, when I feel like listening to music that is what I will do.
Try it out one time when u bored online cuz VH1 got 6 or 7 diffrent type a rnb/hip hop stations with diffrent names like Down Low, etc. They even got one called "I'm Black and I'm Proud" (somthing like that) Also check under Dance if u wanna hear old jams and disco ish.
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 01:45 AM   #8
country flag Knizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Thang
Chile the only song I know by them is from the Best Man soundtrack. I think it's called Wherever U Go. It go like "Wherever u go I will follow
Whenever u cry I'll dry your eyes..." U know that one? It was one a the best joints on the soundtrack.
I heard that one too. You should download "The Rain" it's one of my favorite songs. I was shocked when I looked the group up on the internet and found out they were white dudes. LOL!! Usually I can tell, but that had me totally fooled. They got skillz.

They are also on Destiny Child's song, Dance With Me.