attn: Wta_Amanda - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2003, 10:53 PM   #1
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
attn: Wta_Amanda

Hi,

Did you receive my pm? I sent it quite a while back.

I can't be the moderator of Jen's Den anymore, so could you remove my name from that spot.

Cheers.

Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2003, 09:39 AM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
it's wtn_amanda these days
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 02:02 PM   #3
country flag Poe
Webmaster

Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold
I've removed you as moderator. Thanks for helping out
Poe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 03:25 PM   #4
country flag Snuffkin
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of
Not sure if you're aware, but after speaking to Rom when she first realised she'd have to give up her position, I offered to take over as moderator of the Den. That offer still stands.

I've never been to Cuba
Snuffkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 04:14 PM   #5
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
Thank you I'm travelling for 9 months, can't get near a computer often enough.

And I told Amanda about Snuffkin, but I probably should have told you to. Sorry.
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 02:15 PM   #6
country flag Snuffkin
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of
Bumpitty bump...

I've never been to Cuba
Snuffkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote