Sunny Saturday's Scores!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2003, 05:10 AM   #1
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool Sunny Saturday's Scores!!!

It is sunny Saturday in Bali according to all my friends there! Less than 2 hours to go to singles' semi finals and followed by doubles' final!!! All the best to Maria Vento Kabchi, Elena Dementieva, Chanda Rubin, Saori Obata, Angelique Widjaja, Emilie Loit and Nicole Pratt! Look forward to watching singles' SF on TV this afternoon!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2003, 06:49 AM   #2
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Could you please post the livescores during the course of the coverage? And is there any webcam of the match?

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:01 AM   #3
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
cant wait
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:03 AM   #4
country flag Druidia

Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice
Good luck Saori and Maria, please win doubles title maria and angie
Zi Yan, Irina Selyutina, Meilen Tu, Ai Sugiyama, Selima Sfar, and
Nirupama Sanjeev

Wishing you all the best
Druidia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:10 AM   #5
country flag AKTW

AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold
Go Elena!!
AKTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:11 AM   #6
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
whens it starting?
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:14 AM   #7
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Smile SF's matches on TV now!

Yup, I am watching it now on TV 7 - it just started but the match between Vento v Dementieva about to start...Commentators - Yayuk Basuki and long time tennis observer, Benny Mailili - OMG, the seats are still empty! I guess, local fans are flocking in later on for doubles' final when Angie is on the show again!

Alyona wears grey top and skirt with white cap from Yonex while Vento wears combination of white, pinkish and red with white cap from Nike!

Alyona and Maria just finished warming-up!

www.tnol.asia
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:16 AM   #8
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon
Yup, I am watching it now on TV 7 - it just started but the match between Vento v Dementieva about to start...Commentators - Yayuk Basuki and long time tennis observer, Benny Mailili - OMG, the seats are still empty! I guess, local fans are flocking in later on for doubles' final when Angie is on the show again!

Alyona wears grey top and skirt with white cap from Yonex while Vento wears combination of white, pinkish and red with white cap from Nike!

Alyona and Maria just finished warming-up!
Thanks so much! We people are relying on you now!

Go Alyona!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:19 AM   #9
Shine On Silver Moon

After deuce # 3, now Alyona has ADV after her FH winner but now deuce again after Alyona hit into the net! Her serve is not good enough so far!

www.tnol.asia
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:19 AM   #10
country flag Druidia

Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice
Fight Maria, attack that 2nd serve
Zi Yan, Irina Selyutina, Meilen Tu, Ai Sugiyama, Selima Sfar, and
Nirupama Sanjeev

Wishing you all the best
Druidia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:19 AM   #11
narcissus boy

narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point narcissus boy is an unknown quantity at this point
go elena
narcissus boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:20 AM   #12
Shine On Silver Moon

After deuces 4 times finally Alyonas hit strong winner and leads 1-0!

www.tnol.asia
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:21 AM   #13
country flag azza

Thankyou
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:22 AM   #14
country flag Happy Guy

Go ALyona!

Old Sep 13th, 2003, 07:25 AM   #15
country flag Happy Guy

1-1