Essnce show tonight on UPN with Miss Erykah, Faith, Patti, Chaka, Tamia+Usher, LL - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2003, 10:17 PM   #1
Miss Thang

Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice
Essnce show tonight on UPN with Miss Erykah, Faith, Patti, Chaka, Tamia+Usher, LL

I can't wait for this show tonight on UPN cuz all those folk gonna perform and they gonna do a special tribute to Luther!
Miss Thang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2003, 11:34 PM   #2
Freewoman33

Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all
Thank you miss Thang. I had forgotten about the award. Thanks very much.
Freewoman33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2003, 05:05 AM   #3
Miss Thang

Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice Miss Thang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freewoman33
Thank you miss Thang. I had forgotten about the award. Thanks very much.
Girl I'm so mad. Okay so it 8:00 and I start watchin it. Steve Harvey come out for the intro then Stevie Wonder is singin and then my phone ring. Aint no thang cuz sometimes I watch TV while talkin on the phone the whole time, kee-kee. Well it turn out to be my neighbor form across the street and she got some drama (her baby sick and she aint sure what to do) so my sista and I go over to her house. It's about 8:15 now. It turn out to be the baby just got a upset stomach. We come back and it's now 9:30 and the show almost over. Yeah we coulda watched it my neighbor house but we was too busy fussin with the baby to watchin it. Anyway I start watchin again and it's Usher singin Luther songs. Girllllllllllllllllll I luv me some Ursher but he aint got no bidness singin Luther songs!!! Then the last part with Patti Labelle and Jerold Levert. I am tired of Miss Patti doin her butterfly ish and they didnt even sound that good together doin House Is Not A Home which I wasnt feelin at all.

Any y'all seen the show?
Miss Thang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote