Omg - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2003, 10:00 AM   #1
MartinaI

MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice
Omg

I have just got let off a bit of steam in here I am afraid! I have just come from General Messages and there are still more horrible posts by Williams fans about Justine. I am ignoring them in GM but have to say something before I burst! They should just get over it, the sisters are injured because they don't play enough, and most importantly TENNIS DOES NOT REVOLVE ONLY AROUND SERENA AND VENUS.

I think the rankings, prize money etc all show this. They should just grow up.

Thank you for your patience if you read this!

Juju forever! Allez!

'THE COMEBACK QUEEN'

2006 Australian Open Mixed Doubles Champion

209 weeks at No.1

40 singles titles incl. 5 GS, 2 WTA Champs
36 doubles titles incl. 10 GS, 2 WTA Champs
1 GS mixed doubles title

MartinaI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2003, 04:23 PM   #2
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
it's always the same .. here in Belgium also

Justine wins RG => Lei: "Masters is more than Slam"
Justine wins USOpen => Justine takes doping

What's next?
Jusitne wins Masters => Justine corrupted the players and umpires?
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 05:07 PM   #3
MartinaI

MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice
Yes, it is so silly. It's all because of jealousy too which makes it all the more petty.

'THE COMEBACK QUEEN'

2006 Australian Open Mixed Doubles Champion

209 weeks at No.1

40 singles titles incl. 5 GS, 2 WTA Champs
36 doubles titles incl. 10 GS, 2 WTA Champs
1 GS mixed doubles title

MartinaI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 05:25 PM   #4
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
I am sick of it too, I try not to get into the discussions, bc it's it's not helping.
Now the doping thing in the belgian press, that has to be nastiest thing ever written about our girl...

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 05:40 PM   #5
country flag Megli

Megli has disabled reputation
I'm sick of it too! I know, I'm a fan of Kim. But it's true, they do everything to say Kim is the best. They have to respect that Juju has the better results atm, and did win more important tourny's as Kim did!

Marco Chiudinelli
Roger Federer

Old Sep 9th, 2003, 05:57 PM   #6
nygirl

nygirl has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by katrientje
I am sick of it too, I try not to get into the discussions, bc it's it's not helping.
Now the doping thing in the belgian press, that has to be nastiest thing ever written about our girl...
They try to diminish her results every single time!!! It's horrible!
nygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 05:58 PM   #7
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
Well in 5 or more years from now, they'll just remember Justine's name on that trophy!
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 06:06 PM   #8
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
But still, Martian, it does spoil my fun and I'm sure it does the same to Justine's and that's what makes me feel bad. Because whatever they say, I am sure this gets to justine, she's very sensitive...

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 07:31 PM   #9
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
She suffers of it you can be sure of it. Carlos was already in Belgium and didn't plan to come to the airport today but did it to "prepare" Justine for the press ... how sad can it be The girl just won her second major and AGAIN people starts talking bad of her ...
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Sep 9th, 2003, 08:59 PM   #10
nygirl

nygirl has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleemke²
She suffers of it you can be sure of it. Carlos was already in Belgium and didn't plan to come to the airport today but did it to "prepare" Justine for the press ... how sad can it be The girl just won her second major and AGAIN people starts talking bad of her ...
I truly hope it doesn't effect her, she needs to get used to those kind of comments because unfortunately there will always be dimwits that are biased because there faves gotten beaten by her! This alleged drugabuse rumor was started by Clijster's dad right? I think that says it all... Jealousy can make people say the darnest things.
She shoudn't give a damn! The people that really mean something in the sport are all full of praise of her game. Martina said it several times already and we all know that McEnroe is her biggest fan!! With them in her corner she really shoudn't think too much about what a few idiots think!

I posted an article written by McEnroe in the other thread in which he said that 50 years down the road the only thing people will remember is who won and not who wasn't at the Open.

That goes for this latest accusation as well, it will blow over and the only thing that will remain is her name on that trophy!
nygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 09:07 PM   #11
country flag fleemke³

I read in the newspaper today that Andy Roddick mentioned Jusitne after his match against Nalbanidan He said he was thinking on that match when he had mp against him "If she can do it, I also can do it" And it worked so het said thanx to our Juju

(trying to say some happy things today )
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Sep 10th, 2003, 03:58 AM   #12
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
well once people start becoming like trolls, u know how successful and popular Justine has become from that average player just a year or two ago

Justine bitch slaps everyone of her haters, and its so interesting seeing apology threads in GM
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 10:19 PM   #13
country flag Astro Jetson

Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light
We should be smarter and not respond endlessly to bad threads or posts in GM. One response to defend Justine is enough and then let the thread go. Sometimes a negative thread is at the bottom but then a fellow fan can't resist to reply and back it goes on top.... pisses me of.

Positive threads about Justine should be bumped ENDLESSLY however

Blanche (to Rose): "What? Are you what is left out of your mind!!!??

"Let's follow the cops back home" (Placebo)

Last edited by Deuce : Sep 10th, 2003 at 10:27 PM.
Astro Jetson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 10:28 PM   #14
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
That's horrible that Justine is being occused after every great win, & now even in her home country!!

sad, sad story!!

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote