Do you ever think.... - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 12:04 AM   #46
Kisha

Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice
Marri - thankyou darlin'. lol - i could never give you silent treatment! your to nice!

Martina Hingisova - thankyou so much sweetie!
although we havent interacted really before, i can say that you are a really nice and sweet person by the way you show concern.
thankyou so much honey!

I FEEL LIKE NEVE IN SCREAM, NEVER GETTING AWAY FROM THE KILLER!

I'm in love with Jack Ryder and Justin Timberlake!!!

JUST PLAIN DIRRTY!

THE UK DOES IT LIKE NOBODY DOES!!!
Kisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 12:06 AM   #47
country flag Martian Mel
Team WTAworld

Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold
You're welcome Kisha

Ok Marri , shall i call you Marri?
It's o.k if you call me Mel

Omg you should really go to the thread i was reffering to i'm still laughing!
Old Feb 6th, 2002, 12:14 AM   #48
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
It's okay Kisha honey! Just being silly ole me...

Mel, well the thread you referred to, I don't quite get it... is it supposed to be "real" hopes.. or jokes... what??

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2002, 12:20 AM   #49
country flag Martian Mel
Team WTAworld

Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold
jokes Marri , i think that they are very good,but you should read past the first replies because they are hopes but cybelledarkholmexx starts with a joke and then more people are joking , espicially hail-venus is very good!

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 12:46 PM   #50
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Beige, I think Kisha explained it very well. The things I mean are usually like that

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote