Do you ever think.... - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 04:57 AM   #16
Imelda

Imelda is an unknown quantity at this point
Of course. Had I started tricking earlier I could've retired at 19 or at least by the time I was 21. C'est la vie.
Imelda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 05:07 AM   #17
Adrian
Team WTAworld

Adrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Adrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 09:26 AM   #18
Lindsay_JenCap_Fan

Lindsay_JenCap_Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Kisha! We haven't met, so first off, nice to meet you! Secondly, I know what you are going through. I'm a very laid-back, happy-go-lucky type of person, but lately I've been somewhat sad about things in my life. I just wanted you to know that you aren't alone and if you needed someone to talk with....I"m here!
Lindsay_JenCap_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 09:43 AM   #19
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
kisha , adding YOUR pic to this thread would make me one happy dude ...
just wanted u to know ur a soo nice inside , and esp out .....

ive been feeling a similar way lately..but that's cos the holiday is starting to get boring here , and cant wait to get back to uni to get myself back in to gear.
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 10:15 AM   #20
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that if right now the snow had melted away, I would be a very happy girl!!!

Sexy man, don't go flirting with other girls!!! hahaha just jokes
Vanity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 11:11 AM   #21
country flag Mitch01

Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice Mitch01 is just really nice
Vanity, spoken like a true Canadian....I haven't been my normal upbeat self lately, must be this damn winter that won't end!
Hey Kisha! Go smile at yourself in the mirror when you wake up, then crank some music and just goof around for awhile (in the privacy of your own home of course ), that always works for me! And, I'll sometimes take one of my horses for a gallop (I'm a speed freak) with my dogs and that cheers me up always but, I noticed you're from London so I don't think that's an option for you....anyways hope you're feeling happier soon!
Mitch01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 11:15 AM   #22
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Do I Ever Think?

Of Course I Think! I'm a guy! What kind of silly question is that? What do ya tink? Oh, that's right you're a girl and girls have cooties instead of brains!
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 02:16 PM   #23
tiger

tiger is just really nice tiger is just really nice tiger is just really nice tiger is just really nice tiger is just really nice tiger is just really nice tiger is just really nice tiger is just really nice tiger is just really nice tiger is just really nice tiger is just really nice
i think we all must live the life which is chosen for you!

and so things will always become good if you believe in it!!

tiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 02:45 PM   #24
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
I thought that for the last 25 years in my life but I am convinced now that you have to make your own happiness
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 04:27 PM   #25
timmbo

timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice
Kisha, I totally understand where u are coming from. Some thngs were meant to be. I know bad things happen to good people, but I belive that its for a reason. Im still trying to find my reason. Hell, maybe ill win the lottery one day and have all kinds of money or maybe you are meant to go through hard times so when the good times do roll around, you will know how to appreciate it more. I know that every thing in my life that is good now, I appreciate it more.
Not the best advise, but I love ya anyway
Im sexy, im cute, im popular to boot, im bitching, great hair, all the boyz like to stare, im full of spirt and more, I swear im not a whore, im a cheerleader, yeah, yeah, a cheerleader, yeah, yeah!!!!
timmbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 07:31 PM   #26
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
I'm here now! Feeling better? lol, j/k honey!
Ahh... I know exactly what you mean!!! But I guess everything that has happened in my life happened with a reason. All the bad stuff, made me kinda stronger. And all the happy stuff... I'm in a weird mood today. Sorry if I sound too cheery!

I believe in destiny. that's all.

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 08:08 PM   #27
Kisha

Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice
Tim, i know you ve been through so much, so your the best person to ask.
How do you cope with lifes disappointments and how do you stay positive?

Adrian - thankyou honey for your advice. Your a gem!

lindsay_jencap_fan - thankyou so much sweetie. you know id do the same for you.

SM - thanks so much honey.

Mitch01 - thankyou

I FEEL LIKE NEVE IN SCREAM, NEVER GETTING AWAY FROM THE KILLER!

I'm in love with Jack Ryder and Justin Timberlake!!!

JUST PLAIN DIRRTY!

THE UK DOES IT LIKE NOBODY DOES!!!
Kisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 08:19 PM   #28
timmbo

timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice
Kisha, I dont really look at them as life's disappointments. I just say to myself that at times like this, there is no possible way that I could have avoided it. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I just try not to look at the total picture and take one day aa a time. That seems to work for me. Another thing that helps me is to think of others. I mean, I know I had it rough for a while, but there is always someone else struggling more than you.

Its hard to stay positive and its hard to be cheerful, but ive always tried to not let anyone know around me how im feeling. This is why u guys were so great. I didnt tell anyone at work or my friends about anything going on, but I could talk to u guys.

Maybe you should volunteer somehwere Kisha. When I first found out about me, I volunteered at the Children's Hospital for a long time and it made me feel better. I dont know, maybe im not making sense, but just have some sort of outlet for your emotions.
Im sexy, im cute, im popular to boot, im bitching, great hair, all the boyz like to stare, im full of spirt and more, I swear im not a whore, im a cheerleader, yeah, yeah, a cheerleader, yeah, yeah!!!!
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 08:27 PM   #29
Kisha

Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice
yeah, thanks tim

its just so frustrating.

is it ok if i email you later, cause i kinda need to talk about stuff.

I FEEL LIKE NEVE IN SCREAM, NEVER GETTING AWAY FROM THE KILLER!

I'm in love with Jack Ryder and Justin Timberlake!!!

JUST PLAIN DIRRTY!

THE UK DOES IT LIKE NOBODY DOES!!!
Kisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 08:30 PM   #30
timmbo

Most definetly sweetie, im going to lunch now, but ill be back