Maria Elena Camerin cheering thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2005, 09:45 PM   #121
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Maria Elena...

Darop. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2005, 11:13 PM   #122
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Very disappointing loss

Based on her great campaign last year and the disappointing results so far in 2005 I fear Maria Elena may have had her career year last season. Hopefully she will prove me wrong.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 07:27 AM   #123
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
she has to prove you wrong, wait till next week, i'll be there to cheer for her! I will get her to the semis!

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 08:14 AM   #124
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic
she has to prove you wrong, wait till next week, i'll be there to cheer for her! I will get her to the semis!
She will need your support... I hope it will be sufficient
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 08:23 AM   #125
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
and I will be there the whole week, I will be working but still I'm gonna try to cheer for her as much as I can, eventhough it's just a little c'mon when we cross in the hall!
It's my goal for the next week to get her far in the tourney!

Old Feb 8th, 2005, 06:53 PM   #126
country flag Grohl

she got through in doubles with chladkova 7-6 6-4

Old Feb 11th, 2005, 09:30 AM   #127
country flag Grohl

can't wait! I'm leaving tonight to antwerp, and my first day will be tomorrow! can't wait to see her again!

Old Feb 11th, 2005, 12:17 PM   #128
country flag forzaitaliane!!!

forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSandrine
Very disappointing loss

Based on her great campaign last year and the disappointing results so far in 2005 I fear Maria Elena may have had her career year last season. Hopefully she will prove me wrong.
forzaitaliane!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 07:53 PM   #129
country flag tom2791

tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all
Good luck Maria Elena! I am a new fan after meeting her today at Antwerp. She was very friendly and now I am a fan of her!
tom2791 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 09:18 PM   #130
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Good luck Maria Elena in Antwerp

A lot of fans for you there!
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2005, 09:03 PM   #131
country flag Grohl

I got a pick with me and maria elena, I'llpost it as soon as I have it!
I met her 3 days in a row, So nic!!!!
I had to watch her doubles tonight with tax, and eventhough they lost, they were having so much fun, they were laughing on court.
I'm sad that she has to go now, but so happy with the last 3 days!

Old Feb 18th, 2005, 03:46 PM   #132
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
Pics

the 1st one is from Paris OPEN GAZ DE FRANCE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF8602.JPG (59.4 KB, 42 views)
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 03:53 PM   #133
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
pics from Antwerp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF9355.JPG (31.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9779.JPG (32.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9781.JPG (31.6 KB, 31 views)
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 03:54 PM   #134
country flag casonifan1

next ones
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF9820.JPG (36.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9821.JPG (32.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9835.JPG (31.2 KB, 28 views)
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 03:56 PM   #135
country flag casonifan1

last
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF9843.JPG (29.1 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9854.JPG (30.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9871.JPG (26.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9875.JPG (34.9 KB, 34 views)